[] Chapter 7 []

Henry started running as fast as he possibly could, something was happening, He wouldn't let anything happen to Sammy.

"Henry! Wait up!" Bendy yelled in a winded voice, Henry stopped and turned around, just as he was about to speak he felt a sharp pain in his leg, "Bendy hurry up!" He screamed trying to ignore the pain. "Henry, I can't keep up!" Bendy yelled with heavy breath. Henry heard a scream, quite similar to Sammy's, he panicked and yelled back to Bendy, "Try! Please!"
Bendy took another step, but fell to the ground due to exhaustion, Henry quickly ran to Bendy and picked up the little demon and continued to run to the Artist rest.

His mind was racing with horrible thoughts and memories he didn't have the courage to confront. He tried to ignore them but they were so loud in his head, it was almost like they were screaming for his attention.

He got to the Artist rest, and saw Alice, and Sammy held captive by keepers and Aria standing in the doorway holding a scythe, with a sadistic look on her face as she spoke, "Henry! Finally the star has come to the stage," Henry stood ready to attack, but he quickly looked to his side to make sure Sammy was safe. He looked to Aria, "If you even try-" He was cut off by Aria, "Don't worry!" She laughed, "He'll be safe, once you cooperate,"

Henry lowered his axe and looked at Sammy, who looked quite startled. "What do you want," Henry said, hoping to ensure Sammy's safety. "Well... if you want your 'friends' guaranteed safety, you would simply have to surrender yourself to help me and Wilson create our perfect Bendy," Aria said with a smirk,
Henry rolled his eyes and looked back at Aria. "And how do you make your 'perfect Bendy' ?" Henry questioned her.
"Well! It's simple really" she said her face lighting up in delight,
"You and your little demon there would have to let yourselves be killed to be corrupted together to form our perfect Bendy." She said smiling,

Bendy looked quickly to Henry, "Henry you're not gonna give us up right?" The little demon said, panicking. Henry looked stunned, "You have to do it?" Henry said with a shaky voice,
"Why yes! Only the sacrificers can kill the sacrificed for it to work," Aria looked at Sammy, "Don't you agree, Prophet?" She teased. Sammy stared at her in fury and opened his mouth to speak, but Alice shaked her head, signaling him not to snap.
Henry thought for a minute and looked at Sammy.

"You won't hurt him... right?" Henry asked, pointing to Sammy.
Aria laughed, "Don't you want him to?" She looked at the keeper holding Sammy captive and nodded.

It held up Arias scythe and stabbed him, sending him to the dark puddles.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT-" Henry was cut off.

"I never said that..." Aria snickered

Henry was unsure of what to do, he just saw Bendy and his axe. He took a breath and grabbed his axe, "it'll take more than that to make me surrender,"

He took his axe and swung it to his head, killing him

It was the only way...