➪6

《Chapter's title: "Hate meeting you again"》

It was currently 9:00, you got woken up by loud noises coming from downstairs. You got up rubbing your eyes and went downstairs to see what was going on.

Riku: "What should we do Sangwoon-sama?"

Jeong: "END THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO SEUNGHWAN!!"

Keiju: "Jeez you're so loud Jeong.."

Sangwoon just stayed silent, lost in his thoughts

Y/n: "What's going on?" You said with you're morning voice entering the room

Jeong: "Goodmorning Whore!"

Y/n: "Goodmorning to you too asshole 💢💢"

Keiju: "Goodmor-"

Sangwoon: "Oh! Goodmorning Y/n-channn!!" He said snapping out of his thoughts

Riku: "Someone got cutted 🤭"

Keiju: "Shut the fu#k up Riku"

Y/n: "Goodmorning Sangwoon-San, what's going on?"

Sangwoon: "Oh! Remember the assignment I gave you?

Y/n: "Yes?"

Sangwoon: "Well they basically found out and now putted a meeting to talk about this 'incident'

Y/n: "Wait!- but they know I work for-"

Sangwoon: "-you? Yes I know don't worry, in fact we were waiting for you to wake up to ask you if you wanted to come with us or stay here"

Y/n: "Why ask?"

Sangwoon: "Because I don't really want to force you since you just divorced them, if you're not ready to meet them again then you have every right to stay here"

Y/n: "I don't mind coming.."

Sangwoon: "You sure? You don't have to come if you don't want to"

Y/n: "No no it's fine I will come with you guys!"

Sangwoon: "Alright then! Let's all get ready, don't wanna make our special guests wait"

They all agreed and went upstairs to get ready

(I-.. IT DOESN'T LET ME PUT THE PICTURE- 😤😤😤 whatever just imagine you were wearing a fancy dress with a jacket on your shoulders while the others have fancy suits cause yes❤)

You were ready to go and head to the limo where the others were waiting

Riku: "What are we supposed to do at the residence?"

Jeong: "Talk?"

Y/n: "No shit🙄"

Jeong: "You li-"