➪12

《Chapter's title: "Finally free"》

[No one's pov]

《Meanwhile with Bonten》

The 8 men were standing in front of a building waiting for something or someone to come out, suddenly a nice suited men greeted them and let them inside to wait in the waiting room. While the 7 men were chatting with eachother the boss of Bonten was just sitting silently scanning the area, he then reached for his phone down his pocket and checked the security's camera of the residence, after looking at some rooms he saw you and the 4 men running around freely looking for the exit, he was about to put the residence to lockdown and tell his executives what was going on but a sudden voice in his mind spoke.

M4nj1r0

Ł3ţ țhəm fřē3

§hě wīł1 çøm3 bæçķ

The white short haired man looked around and looked at his executives seeying if they were the ones that told him those words but they were just chilling and talking with eachother, he looked down at phone again and left a silent sigh, he quietly turned off the phone before putting it back to his pocket, he knew who it was.

After sometime a man came in the waiting room, welcoming them to the palace and started giving them a tour of the whole palace.

《Back to you》

You and the 4 men were still running around desperate for an exit to be found but all that was heard was your footsteps and yelling from the hallways asking from time to time if they found something but the answer was always the same: "nothing yet"

You were together with Sangwoon and Keiju to look the left part of the residence while Riku and Jeong were looking at the right side, you guys kept moving stuff around to find some kind of clues but nothing.. it was like the residence turned into a maze somehow and it made all of you stress out and panic.

《Back again with Bonten》
(Guys I can't stop simping for them😭)

The 8 men were just looking around and following the men who is giving them a tour of the palace that was soon gonna be in THEIR possession (they're rich rich😍) the whole tour Mikey had his mind somewhere else that even his right-handed man noticed it but didn't question his boss.

At the end of the tour the man started talking with the other executives (especially Koko) for the price of the hole palace, meanwhile Mikey kept zooming out, Sanzu, his right-handed man took the opportunity to ask him what was on his mind