12

You were dressing Michael up since you were going to be having a visitor. You put him some cute overalls with a red sweater inside. He then started to wine and heh because he didn't like you putting his socks on.

You sighed in defeat and just kept him with no socks. You picked him up and put him in his playmat, and gave him his pacifier. William was reading a book on the sofa and you wanted a small break before your visit arrived. "Will can you watch Mike ? I want to go lay down for a bit." He then sighed and took of his glasses. "Go ahead love, I'll watch little Mike." "Thank you."

William POV:

I watched as y/n disappeared up the stairs.

I put down my glasses with the book I was reading and walked over to Mike. He immediately dropped his pacifier and the sight of me and began cooing while kicking his legs.

My knees felt so weak.

My son is so adorable.

I laid on the playmat with Michael, and I just kept tearing up even more every time he made a simple noise or smiled.

I picked him up and sat down on the sofa with him in my arms. He just looked at me with his big eyes. God, how much more adorable could a baby get ?

I started to give him tiny kisses on his chubby cheeks and he started to giggle a lot. My heart couldn't stop racing. My son was so adorable.

Then a flash appeared, and I stopped to look and saw y/n in front of me holding a camera.

"Yes !! This is going in the album book." She said while smirking as the picture was held in her hands. "GODDAMIT y/n. Really ?"

"Yes. Now cmon, go put a shirt on, our visit will arrive soon." "Oh cmon you dont love seeing me ?" "Will you know I do but you don't want our visitor seeing your half bare chest."

"Okay what ever you say hon." I gave y/n a kiss on the cheek and head upstairs.

Your POV:

You blushed a bit and looked at Mike in the eyes. "Your father is such a flirt." You said while walking Mikey to his nursery to change his diaper.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Will the door please !" You yelled out.

"Going !"

William opened the door to reveal a happy Mitsy. "Hello William !" "Oh hey Mitsy! So your the visitor y/n was so excited for." "Yep me ! Anyways. Where is the baby." Misty said coldly.

This scared William a bit "uh- last room to your left-" before William could shake her hand she ran inside and bolted for the hallway.

You were done changing Mikeys diaper and you were about to walk over to the door when it suddenly swung open.

The moment Mits laid her eyes on Mikey who was in your arms she immediately started squealing and ran over to you, snatching him out of your arms she began spinning him up in the air. "AHH look at you !! Your so adorable. Look at your little overalls ! Your chubby face !!"

Mikey was just laughing and squealing.

While mitsy was just freaking out about your son, William was just holding you close, scared. "Will it's fine, she has more than 2 kids. She knows what she's doing." You said as you ran your fingers through his hair as a calming down gesture.

"Oh y/n ! He's so adorable ! Thank you for letting me meet him !" "Of course ! I couldn't have Mikey not meeting his 'grandmother' " You saw Mitsy's eyes light up at the phrase 'grandma' she immediately started spinning again. "But of course ! This little baby couldn't go without meeting Nana Mits !"