Chapter 12 (whos your crush?)

Note: I'm trying to keep posting daily, but I'm struggling with time so I might have to post late a lot, I'll see what I can do tho.

              ⚠️WARNING:CUSSING⚠️

        ♥️julius♥️

I feel myself waking up, very warm and relaxed, I feel like I was flying thru the sky. I open my eyes to see that I was still sleeping on selever, he still looked cute as he slept. I lift my head off his chest and put my nose against it. I sniffed and sigh from how good he smelled. I wonder how sel smelled so good, I guess if you love someone you just find anything about them good. I continue to smell him until, I noticed he was awake. I looked up at him and gave a nervous smile, i start to regret my life choices.

♦️selever + julius♥️

♦️"What the fuck are you doing, are you smelling me!?"
♥️"Umm, I just, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, like the way you smell! Yeah that's why."
♦️".................................................................., okay, umm, do you just wanna check if my parents are awake now?"
♥️"umm, sure."
We both get out of bed and get cloths for the day, not saying a single word to each other. I felt like such an idiot for just smelling him while he had bin awake. I guess I'll just have to go the rest of the day feeling like a weirdo. I'm pretty sure selever will want me to leave now. We both finished getting dressed for the day, and to my surprise selever still talked to me saying,
♦️"So what do you like how I smell?"
♥️" uhh well, I really just like it, you smell like roses to me."
I mean, I wasn't lying to him about that, he dose actually smell like roses, I like the smell sense it's from him and from roses, holy hell I am weird.
♦️"Oh, I guess I do smell like roses, I usually like to help out my mom in the garden, but I didn't think I would still smell like roses after a week, I'm just confused now."
♥️"We'll I guess the smell of roses just lasts a long time."
♦️ "Yeah I guess your right, let's just go down stares now, I want to eat breakfast."
♥️"Speaking of breakfast, what time is it, is it already past noon?"
♦️"I'll check,"
I pull out my phone from my back pocket and look at the time, it was 10:47,
Shit, it's a little late from where my mom and dad wake up, oh well.
"It's 10:47, we should go down stares now and see if there is still breakfast."
♥️"Okay then, let's go check."
We both start walking down the stairs, I start to hear laughter , I think sel dose to from what I can tell from his face. We make it to the bottom and see selevers mom teasing his dad, I giggle a little bit.
♦️"Good morning mom, sorry for coming down so late."
"Aww it's okay, there's still some eggs for y'all to eat, why don't you dig in."
♥️"Okay sarv, thank you for the food by the way!"
We both sit down, eat our food, clean our plates, and say thanks you and by to selevers parents as we go back upstairs. When we get to selevers room, we both sit down on the bed and start talking.
♦️"Do you like my moms good that much, you thanked her twice."
♥️"Her food is like gold to me, I love it!"
♦️"We'll I'm glad you do, she likes to make guests happy."
♥️"We'll she sure made me happy!"
♦️"Yup she sure did, you literally ate the food within five seconds."
♥️"He he, sorry about that, the eggs are just to good!"
♦️"Yeah you aren't rong about that, anyway, sense you asked me yesterday, who do you like?"
♥️I froze for a second, I thought fast on what to say.
"Oh umm, I like this boy in my class, he's really cute."
♦️"O-oh, okay, what do you like about him?"
I felt like a big idiot for liking julius now, he's in love with another boy, I don't want him to love anyone else but me, only me.
♥️" Umm he has beautiful black hair, he has gorgeous eyes, and the cloths he usually wears are all black and white. I don't know why but he is kinda weird, but I just like the way he looks."
♦️"Oh, what's his full name, just curious."
I don't know why I'm asking his name but, I have the urge to meet him.
♥️"Uhh his name his,
I had to think of someone in my class that I described, I got it!
Connor frontor, that's his name."

(Fake name by the way)

♦️"Alright can we see if I can meet him, I wanna see if I can help you get with him."
♥️"WHAT, I mean, I'm a little shy when I get near him so it probably not a good idea."
I'm not sure why he wants to help me get with this random guy, but I'm glad he respects my liking of men, and how he's willing to help me with this.
♦️"Trust me, he might like you to and be in love with you, won't this make you happy?"
♥️"Uhh yeah, it really...would."
I only like you tho, no one else,
♦️"Aright then, tomorrow we will go to this guy at lunch and meet him, and y'all will be able to get to know each other!"
♥️"Yeah, okay, how are you gonna help us get together tho?"
♦️"I'm going to ask him to hang out with me after school and tell him all about how much of a great person you are."
I lied to him, I don't think I'm going to tell him anything about julius, he won't even be able to know anything at all...
♥️"Wow thank you so much, I really appreciate you helping me with this, I really do!"
♦️"Yeah...anytime,"
I'm going to kill that boy.
♥️By the Time our conversation ended, it was time for dinner, we headed down to the kitchen we're selevers mom was still cooking what look like pasta. I was excited to try it, her food always tasted good! I really wish I had a mom like her!
♦️I can't stop thinking about much I wanted to kill this Connor guy julius likes, but I decided, that he will never ever be able to see the light again...

                    —to be continued—