~𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

If he's being honest with himself, Danny didn't know what he was doing. Don't get him wrong, Danny isn't stupid, an idiot sure but stupid? No. Before he became Phantom, the ghost boy was a diligent student with aspirations of joining NASA as an astronaut. The point is Danny isn't stupid. He does have an idea of what to do as High King of the Infinite Realms.

Surrounded by his council and family, the halfa finds support should the need arise. Yet, despite this network, he remains an ordinary teenager—well, as ordinary as one can be while being half-dead and king of an entire realm. As previously noted, the boy king isn't without assistance in governing the Ghost Zone. However, ultimately, it is his voice that holds the final sway.

Danny is trying his best.

Driven by a desire to improve the afterlife for his subjects and ultimately establish peace across the Realms.

Amidst the widespread joy following the coronation of the new king, there existed a faction of ghosts less than pleased with the turn of events. And when I say "faction," I'm referring to none other than Phantom's Rogues Gallery in its entirety. Don't get them wrong, they're happy that Pariah was gone, they're just not happy that Danny was king.

For EVERYONE could be happy,
Danny got an idea.

Upon inheriting Pariah's Keep, the new king embarked on a venture to enhance its scope, transforming it into a haven where ghosts and other ghostly entities could visit, have fun, and feel safe.

As the halfa poured his creativity into the Keep it burgeoned into a veritable city of entertainment. There stood an amusement and water park tailored for the "young and childish" ghosts like Youngblood and Box Lunch, who still relished in playful antics with Danny despite his regal status. An arcade brimming with every conceivable video and amusement game across the multiverse beckoned enthusiasts—although Danny had to impose limits on Tucker's enthusiasm during his visits. Adjacent to the arcade stood a grand conservatory adorned with gothic architecture, earning Sam's approval. Linked to this botanical marvel was a serene park housing a quaint playground. Opposite the verdant haven, the planetarium and observatory awaited, where The King found himself reluctantly pulled by the combined insistence of Phantom's Fright and The Ancients, albeit without Clockwork.