Beginning of a Trio's bond

*(-) is author speaking or author's notes or whatever*

(oh yea quick author's note sorry, this is kinda like a bunch of oneshots mushed together because i can think of a good story plot, but then not keep it since i suck at writing on thing, so this is a story oneshot book in order- anyways, sorry again. Enjoy this)

"So, you said you have a friend that can help me?" Lily questioned her (furry/j) Boyfriend.

"I said he was an old friend. But yes, he can help with your dad." Wolfie

"Old or not, it's still a win. Let's go!" Lily stated, about to walk out of her castle walls, before Wolfie grabbed her.

"Listen. I know your dad is keeping us apart and will probably try to kill me next time he sees me, but do you reeeally need to get HIS help? I trapped him in a box for a reason." Wolfie said, letting go of his girlfriend's arm, hoping she's agree with him.

Lily breathed in and exhaled, (of course, a little tip on how to breathe.) "Wolfie, (pls I die every time I write his name bare with me here) I don't care right now. If my own father is not going to approve of what we are...then honestly I don't even know what to do. I'll get help from anyone."

Wolfie sighed. "Fine. we can go find him, but it's not my fault if something horrible goes wrong."

—---

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Lily said as she stepped over a root of a tree that basically launched itself out of the ground. Trying to keep up with Wolfie.

"You do remember I'm one of the guardian's of this forest. So yes, Lil's I know where I'm going."

Wolfie stated, walking with ease over all of the roots and broken tree's.

Not very long they ended up at a huge tree, and I mean huge. It had an opening where they were standing. On a stool stood a box, no patterns on it, just a plain box with a red outline. Some sunlight shone on it, probably from a broken piece of bark that fell off the tree some time ago. It really looked mesmerizing, in a dangerous way.

"So, he's in there?" Lily asked, kinda confused, I mean. Who can fit in a box that small? A trapeze artist?

"Yea. he's not human, mind you. Sure he looks like one. But definitely does some crazy shit" Wolfie said as he just stared at the box as if he was gonna kill it.

Lily started to walk over to it, her heels crunching the leaves under her. Her gloved hands reached out for the box, and she slowly opened it.

....

And nothing

Nothing happened?

"What..?" Lily said in a disappointed and confused voice.

"Just wait darling." Wolfie said, starting to cross his arms. "He likes to make an entrance."

"Yea, are you sure he is- AAH!" Lily said, well got cut off because there was a jester floating upside down infront of her, well at least he's very VERY closely face to face with her.

"Hello there beautiful." the Jester said as he floated right side up. Eyeing Lily up and down, before Wolfie's scythe (yes that's his weapon he carries everywhere :'') ) went around his neck.

"Missed you too old friend~ it was very heartbreaking to see that my own best friend would lock me in a box for years.." the jester said before a dramatic sigh and poofing away from the scythe around his neck.

"You know I did it for a damn good reason Jyles." Wolfie spat his name out as if it were venom on his tongue.

'So his name is Jyles..' Lily thought to herself as she looked at the jester. Jyles caught her stare.

" Soooo....You've clearly opened my box. What did ya need from little old me, princess?" Jyles said as he slung his arm over Lily's shoulder.

"Oh, Right! I need your help to convince my father to not be so..horrid, I can't even describe it. (writing excuse because my brain couldn't think of a proper way to write it out ⚰) He won't allow us to be with each other. He hates all things that come from the forest, or outside the castle in general.." Lily said.

"Hm, so it's your typical Romeo and Juliet huh? Geez, who knew 'Edgy' could get a relationship like that." Jyles said, snickering a bit from his teasing towards Wolfie.

"So, will you do it?" Lily asked him in anticipation.

"Hmm, I suppose. But~ there's gotta be something for me in return." Jyles said grinning. Most likely with waaayyy different intentions in mind.

"That's not an option Jyles." Wolfie stated, pulling Jyles away from Lily a bit.

"I know, I know. Just take me to the castle and I'll figure something out." Jyles casually said starting to walk off, Lily and Wolfie following behind quickly.

{End}

(yes he knows where the castle is even when he asked, and you'll see why next oneshot/chapter thing)