A Little Chat <3

*(-) is author talking/author's note*

They made it to the castle, Jyles still walking ahead of them both.

"Hold on! I know we've been walking back here since I got you out. But, how do you even know where I live?" Lily asked Jyles in a suspicious tone.

"Oh...hm, Wolfie."

"Hm?" Wolfie said, his eye looking up at the sitting, floating jester

"Do me the pleasant honor of telling your little princess how I know this place." Jyles said, turning his head around to face him with a grin.

"Oh boy.." Wolfie said, realizing what Jyles wanted him to inform Lily about.

"What?" Lily asked confusedly, turning her head to look at Wolfie, but her eyes switched between him and Jyles.

"*Sigh* Alright, this is gonna be a shock for you Lil's, ..Jyles has slept with Lila." Wolfie said, trying to finish his sentence fast as possible but enough for her to understand what he's saying

"Ha Ha...What?" Lily was flabbergasted like fr, what did she just hear?

. . .

"LILA!!!!!!!" Lily shouted through the castle, moving quite quickly, for wearing heels. Wolfie followed quickly behind. Jyles doesn't count because he's floating. (Cheater11!1!!1)

"Yes..Lily-" Lila questioned, quite annoyed since she was being disturbed from reading a book . she looks at them but quickly looks up to see what that floating thing above them is.

She has a literal 1 minute staring contest with Jyles, Jyles clearing lost the whole time because he wasn't informed about it (clearly.)

"Uh, Hiya Dolly." Jyles said, breaking the silence. doesn't really work since nobody was talking afterwards. To the point Lily and Wolfie left them to themself because of the tension.

...

"Why are you here?" Lila questioned him in a more serious-hurt tone.

"Well, your little sister kinda unlocked me from a box my bestie trapped me in...Buuut~ I'm Back though~" Jyles quickly got extremely close to Lila and whispered in her ear "and now you can finally let out all that pent up frustration on me.."

Lila immediately hit him on the head "In your dreams! We only did that once!..we're not doing that again." Lila tried to say it in a 'not sad voice' , slightly failing.

"So you did miss me, huh?" Jyles put his finger under Lila's chin to have her head tilting up at his.

"No,I didn't! The only time I'll EVER miss you is when there's no more men left on earth."

...

"Who am I kidding.."

—---

"They weren't where we last left them.." Lily and Wolfie walked around the castle looking for the two.

As they were about to pass by Lila's room, Jyles walked out of it, straightening up his neck thingy (idk what it's called help) his hair looked more messy from how it was before. And his hair was like a rat's nest.

"Oh! Jyles! How'd it go with my sister?" Lily asked the slightly startled jester, he wasn't expecting them to be right there.

"Oh..it went well! She gave me a very..warm. Welcome."

Jyles grinned as he finished, fixing his clothes.

{End}