Chapter 1

"DAMN ROCKY!"Amoura, Aspen's friend, winched while furrowing her eyebrows, addressing her by her childhood nickname.

Aspen looked at her and chuckled. Her & Amoura had been friends since sandbox days so she was used to her dramatic antics.

Analyzing her work Aspen firmly pressed into her newly smooth bikini line "You do this every time sis, you'll be aiight stop being a baby" She giggled.

Aspen stretched the skin of Amoura's inner thigh before reaching for the wooden stick inside of the melted wax. She noticed a few hair follicles that she needed to go over and clean up.

She was giving her friend her monthly vaginal wax. One day she was bored and saw some influencer diy their own wax on tiktok. Aspen thought she had nothing to loose and a great skill to gain so she tried it out. It was easy for her to catch on and she's been giving her and her home girl waxes ever since; she kept up with doing them to save a coin and that's what she was all about.

"You know my pain tolerance low asshole"she fake pouted at her friends insensitive remark.

"Anyways you heard about what happened to Mira & them" Amoura said.

Aspen paused trying to recollect if she heard any new drama. It honestly was always something going on in the hood and she never really did keep up with the neighborhood drama. She minded her business but she loved getting the tea.

"Nah but it's always something, what happened now," Aspen urged shaking her head.

"So you know how I went down south street ALONE with my sister right?"Amoura teased,

Aspen nodded her head smirking at her shady comment.

She was beyond tired from her shift the previous day and Moo begged her all day to go out with her. In different circumstances she'd be down for the get down but she didn't have it in her to go out this time. Being so she kindly declined the outing.

"Well, the jawn Mira was down there too acting the fuck up, I mean she was drunk asshit damn near got arrested!" Amoura said, while pulling out her phone to show her friend the videos from Instagram, "here look" .

Aspen looked at the phone seeing a drunken girl yelling, and twerking in front of Fat Tuesday's with a wig in her hand swaying back and fourth.

Not being able to contain her laugher, she cackled, "she was on all bullshit Moo, but that's not bad. Sis was just living" She shrugged. Aspen didn't see what was so wrong with the girl just having fun. In her opinion everybody should wild out once in a while.

"Ye-Yeah that's cool and all bu-but THAT'S NOT HER WIG ROCKY" Amoura snickered

"OHHH MYYY GAAAWDDD! Noo fucking way! Who the fuck wig was it? And where shawty at" She gasped. Aspen could not believe what she just heard. She knew from the way the story was beginning it's gon be some wild shit; and she was well prepared to eat it all up.

"Sis it was some random girl who was down there wig. They was arguing or whatever and shawty had turned around to walk off. I lie to you not before she could get a step in Mira drunk ass snatched the damn girl wig off and hauled ass in the street twerking with it and shit"

"That's some ghetto as shit" Aspen replied pinched her lips together turning them to the side.

"I know but bro that's not even the best part. Shawty was so embarrassed she just walked off screaming how she was gon go get her folks. Now I'm assuming shawty not from here because personally...I wouldn't let nobody play with me like that"