Chapter 8.5

Nyier POV Omni.
An hour had passed and Aspen was knocked out cold as she clung to his side. He knew he had to meet Seemy in a few so he gently started to move Aspen over. As he was trying to move her over she squeezed tighter, he let out a deep laugh which made her eyes shoot open immediately, "𝘖𝘰𝘱𝘴" he thought as he got out of the bed.

"So you was just gon slip outta bed like a thief in the night? Not even tell me you was leaving" she groggily spoke. It was apparent she was half asleep.

"Nah it ain't even like that ma. I know you was sore and shit so I was tryna let you rock...you the one who said you wasn't going to sleep anyway" he explained mumbling the last part as he put his shoes on.

"Mmtch I didn't mean to, it's them drugs you gave me. Mhmm YUP that's what it was" she nodded quickly as she adjusted her body so she could sit up.

"Ard if you say so ma" he chuckled he knew she could have possibly had a point but he also knew she was drunk as fuck last night so it could've been either or.

Walking up to Aspen he said, "I'm bout to dip, don't go anyyyywhere. Im not even gon be long with this nigga, mi casa es su casa yamsayin." He added, leaning down to give forehead a kiss.

When he kissed her forehead he noticed her body shudder making him smirk. He took this as an opportunity to feel her soft plump lips again. Tilting her head back Nyier stared into her doe like eyes noticing a slight twinkle as his lips captured hers.

"You must like kissing me" Aspen chuckled as they separated. "I do, I'd like to do more but we not ready for all that yet" he rasped as he placed another kiss on her cheek.

Nyier smirked as Aspen's chest rose and fell; She didn't reply, just waved him off as she laid back down, averting her eyes towards the tv. He loved the effect he had on her. He just knew their attraction was unmatched. "I'll text you while I'm out too, just lemme know if you need anything" Nyier said as he was walking out the room.

"Rd cool, stay dangerous" she replied, causing Nyier to stop dead in his tracks. "𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴" he thought, letting out a deep chuckle."Yo you hard asshit ma, but you already" he stated, shaking his head as he continued walking.

Nyier picked up his 9mm off the kitchen counter & tucked it in his jeans, he turned on the house's alarm and walked out the door. Skipping down the steps he pressed a button on his key fob which made his car start, walking towards his vehicle he heard a beeping noise indicating it was unlocked.

"I knew this girl all of three days and I let her stay in my crib, what the fuck is going on" he mumbled as he got inside the car. As Nyier was getting situated he slid his phone out his pocket so he could put on some music. Nyier didn't feel like searching for a song so he hit shuffle and let anything play. "𝘈𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘦" he thought as his hand rested on the gears; when he was about to pull off he noticed he didn't hear the music start. Realizing he never turned up the volume, he did so causing Hanging Up My Jersey By PNB Rock began to play throughout his wheel.

Yeah, I done been around the world
Fucked a bunch of girls
But now I'm in a different space
Tired of all these bitches in my face
So shawty where you at 'cause I'm around
I'm hanging up my jersey for you
When I find you I'ma lock you down, down, down, down