Chapter 8

You guys already know the warnings~
And..—
Ehem— sorry for the wait.

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<...Your Beloved Brother...>

Adudu was standing still with his eyebrows frown, he's mad. Never in his life he get asked to do something by someone, even when his mother ask him to come back and become the next boss of her company, with a cold and straight face he says no and go away. He's that type of guy who would only make his own decision, he will never ever listen to someone's order.

But right now, he's making a hot coco. For his enemy. HIS ENEMY. E-N-E-M-Y.

Owhdisgakisqkodysbqke.

Adudu mumdle underneath his breath about stabbing that tall ass b@stard and throw him to the Atlantic ocean so he can freeze to death. Probe that was just finish with his tasks and was about chill at the living room spot his boss, he was about to call him until he heard a small creepy mumble coming from his small boss. That scares him to hell.

Mean while, the three brothers were just chilling at the red one's room aka the alien old room, that Probe just clean.

Thunderstorm and Thorn were sitting at a wooden chairs that they bring inside, the two of them are staring at Cyclone that is still closing his eyes tight while laying at Thunderstorm's bed.

There are silence. Even Thorn didn't make a faze, his smile was no where to be seen. Mean while Thunder, he's been glaring at his sleeping brother that probably won't be waking up very soon.

Thorn look up, just his eyes to take a glance at the oldest, Thunder didn't look back even though he can feel the stare that Thorn gave him. Thorn move his body to make himself more comfortable with both his hands on his laps, he was about to speak when he heard a footsteps that he quit recognize.

"Stop looking at him like he's dead."

The big figure said with both arms around his chest. Thunderstorm frown his eyebrows even more.

Cy that got no response from any of the two only can grip into his own flesh, just a little bit, not till it bleed. His eyes are glaring at the three boys especially the one that was resting his back on the bed, he let out a rough sigh making the boy in green flinch and shiver a bit after. Of course he notice, Cy stay still after that while his attention was on Thorn now.

Thorn look away, didn't even want to see an inch of his body, he didn't even want to see his existence. He close his eyes and try to breath normally, he need to calm down. Thunderstorm didn't even took a glance at the guy but he didn't move his body like Thorn does, he just sat there still looking at the sleeping boy.

Cyclone hate this, he hate the silent treatment that they gave him. A soft sigh left his mouth as he put his arms down, lifting his right hand, and snap them.

Thunderstorm that was trying to just focus on his brother and not to get into another fight suddenly was shock by the sudden body that slowly floating, he stood up in reflex and tries to reach the flying body above him. But failed.