Chapter 9

I guess you guys already know the warning so—
No need for me to warn ya' anymore AHAHAHAH-

Btw this is just a small flash back or something... I don't know, but still will continue on the last scene after Thunderstorm get knocked off.

So—
Enjoy~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<...Your Beloved Brother...>

[Backstory?]

Solar has always been the most stubborn and prideful person many people knew, and he was also the most smartest among his brothers. He will always get straight A and will never failed on his classes, he already know every high school lesson when he was only in third grade, he immediately start to learn about them. He even know what colleges students would study when he was in middle school.

He's like the most genius people you'll know.

Muhammad Boboiboy Aahan.

Aahan, that was his name before he got to be called Solar. Not just him, all his brother have their own name before they got their power and get called by their elemental powers, and when they do their father change their name. Putting their element names in the middle of their twins name and real name.

Making it, Muhammad Boboiboy Solar Aahan.

Not gonna lie, Solar kind of miss those old days when they were a kid and calling each other by their real name instead of their power and their tiers names. Solar just miss the old days playing around with his brothers and hanging out together not battling together.

He kind of.. hate it. Not hate actually, just dislike. He disliked it.

He didn't like all the screams, the yell, the shouts. It just giving him the headache. Always fighting, always protecting, always getting hurt. He even need to see all his love one gets hurt, did he really need to see that?

If this is what he gets to have his power he would rather not have them. He would rather stay inside with his loves one while the world burns, he would pick his love one than his life and others. You can't really blame him, isn't most people like that? Isn't humans, always pick their love one and just see other people like trash?

Solar really wish he have stop his parents on sending his older brothers to Pulau Rintis. He should have ask them to not let the three boys to go see their grandfather, his parents would have grant him his wish because he never really ask for anything but books and science, he always get good scores after all.

They would have stayed and not found this so could power sphere and get a power from it, then everything will get to the way he wanted.

But all he did is watch.

"Okay Tarrant. I want you to take care of your brothers, you're the oldest after all."

A man in dark brown eyes says while kneeling down to his oldest child who is only nine years old, giving his child a warm smile as the kid just give him a small-shacking-one.