Chapter Thirty Eight

~Luke Pov ~

I sat in the garage strumming a few strings of my guitar. I thought of what Gabriel had to go through today and I know it was going to be very hard for her but either way i support her. Its been on my mind almost all day, I was going to call her up to check on her but i find that very hard to do. What if she doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment? Well i guess i'll have to just wait until she calls.

I continued to strum my guitar. "Luke."

I looked up to see Gabriel jogged into the garage. "Gabriel, what.." I got up standing my guitar against the speaker. "Whats wrong?" I took a closer look to see her eyes are rimmed red as if she has been crying, and i was getting worried. 

"Luke, i thought this is what i want to do. I tried to ignore the voices in my head telling me not to do it." Thats when i started to see tears gathered in her eyes as she ran fingers through her hair. "Then i thought what was i even doing there, about to kill an innocent human being living inside of me." She choked on a sob.

I pulled her into a hug while she sobbed into my chest, I rested my cheek against her. "Shh babe." I cooed her rubbing her back comfortingly. I felt her vibrate against me soon slowed down.

"I couldn't do it, Luke." She whispered.

"What about everything that's important to you? Your plans of getting into University of London? Its what you've ever wanted." I asked pulling away from our hug, looking down at her small frame. 

"I-I don't know." 

I watched as she looked down and placed her hand at her stomach before meeting my eyes. "This what's important to me. This child is the only thing that matters to me, nothing else."

I placed a lingering kiss to her head before gazing into her brown orbs. "I'll be there for you and help you through this journey."

She nodded and sniffed as I pulled her in for another hug.

~

~Liam Pov ~

I pulled into the gym and parked, reaching beside for my gym bag before stepping out my car, locking it in the process. I walked inside and i could smell mixture of man and sweat in the air. I went up to the front desk and checked myself in. The guy checked me off and I pulled away from the desk and passed people working out. 

"Liam!"

I turned to my left to see Harry in the boxing ring waving at me which i returned. "Sup!" I yelled over the noise of voices and sounds of punching bags.

Harry climbed over the ropes and jogged his way over to me. "You came! I thought you wasn't going to make it." He say out of breath.