8 Letters Code and 4 Words Answer

We love Mommy Haeng-son's day off here!

Anyway!

Back to the story.

Like Haeng-son's typical day off. It is just another term for she is about to sweep the house and clean her head after all the studying she's been drowning.

Fixing her home is not that hard, because Hae-e and Jae-woo are clean and responsible enough. It is just she needs to follow up because they are both busy now with their own business.

Haeng-son was making breakfast for herself, and then suddenly.

"Is this why I do smell something good..." she got a hug from Chi-yeol in the back.

"Ssaem, when did you get here?" she asked while there's a huge smile on her face.

"I just got here."

"It's your day off. You should rest,"

"I know, but I also know it is your day off too, but I know you're doing work. So I decided to just help you.

"Are you sure you're going to help? Because the last time I remember was you sleeping over, waking up late, running late, leaving the bed and the kitchen in shambles."

"I promise not to do it again, and I will compromise by helping you today."

Haeng-son turns her eye, chuckled, and pouts her lips, asking Chi-yeol for a kiss.

Then Chi-yeol gave her one, then hold her hands and stir the spatula with her.

They had a sweet breakfast together, Chi-yeol still asking for her to feed him.

Still, the national player hit him, because he doesn't stop baby-ing himself with Haeng-son.

Haeng-son took his spoon, and seemingly she was about to feed him, but she turned the spoon's direction, and eat it.

Chi-yeol was pissed and then took back the spoon. He fed himself, and then the next was going to Heang-son like an airplane, but he took it back too.

Now Heang-son is the one who is pissed, so Chi-yeol took a quick scoop, and fed Haeng-son, carelessly. So Heang-son hit him again.

"What was that?" she said, hitting him and chuckling.

"That's how you feed others, okay?" Chi-yeol said.

"Okay, okay." then she took a spoonful and fed Chi-yeol with it.

She was surprised that, that all of it fitted his mouth. Now he looks like a squirrel that is selfish with nuts.

"Ahh, so cute." then she points to his full cheeks.

Then Chi-yeol made a full aegyo face towards her.

And then they continued eating and playing.

After eating breakfast, Haeng-son washed the dishes, and then Chi-yeol wipe the table.

Then they proceeded to the fridge. While Haeng-son is fixing it, Chi-yeol is listing what is missing.

Until Haeng-son heard something munching from her back. It is Chi-yeol crunching on pickled radish.

She turned to him, stared at him sharply, hit him on the knees, and shouted, "Focus!" and then they went back to their business.

Playing "2 am" by Purple Kiss...

They cleaned Hae-e's room and enjoyed looking at a little collection of her pictures with her family, now including him.

He smiled, holding those photos, and then Haeng-son back hugged him and swayed him through the music.

Then Chi-yeol kissed her cuz his happiness. They smiled at each other after.

"Let's get back to work. We have two more rooms to go through." Haeng-son said, then she went back to collect Hae-e's laundry.

They went out to put it in the washing machine,

"You put that already, I will proceed to Jae-woo's room." then Chi-yeol did as he said.

Jae-woo also has a lot of collections of their collected memories, him with his family, him with his girlfriend, and him and his brother-in-law, of course.

Reason why he likes visiting their home so often. Not just for Haeng-son, but he never felt so warm in the middle of autumn if it was not because of them.

"Here's Jae-woo's," as he helps Haeng-son put it into the machine.

They turned it on, then proceed to Haeng-son's room, a.k.a their room.

Haeng-son collected her laundry, and Chi-yeol arrange her messy dresser that is also full of her study materials.

Then again, his attention was caught by their whole family picture in front of the shop. He never felt so happy seeing just a single picture in a frame.

"You know I never felt so warm together with all of you," he said.

"Everything was just so cold before, and so dark. But when I had you all, I never felt so included in something. I used to hate all interaction, but now I just wanna be hugged all the time." he continued.

"Like what I've said before, I really felt bad when I judged you that you are full of yourself. Realizing that you're just lonely, and all people just see is the wall, not knowing that this is the man behind those." hitting him again.

"You hitting me is a foul. Glad you never had a yellow card with me," he said to her.

"Admit, you like it." then she started drumming on his chest.

Then, Chi-yeol grabbed her, and they roll on the bed chuckling and tickling each other.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me," Chi-yeol said, as he fixes her hair.

"You too." then they kissed each other again, and scrunch their noses.

That moment was the cutest for them, and really lovely together.

It is already dark outside, and they are now in front of the TV folding all the laundry they have cleaned.

Chiyeol is a seat on the other side of the sofa, while Haeng-son is sitting on the floor.

It was just a long silence between the two, and the indistinct noise from the tv and clothes being folded was the only sound that is heard.

When all of the sudden...

"I love you," both were frozen to hear that coming from Chi-yeol.

Haeng-son faced him repeatedly, "You said the actual words." then her face brightens up.

"Sorry not saying it before, or for not saying it a lot... I-I-..."

She stood up, sit on his side, and shut his lips. "It's okay, I-I'm just surprised you said the actual words. You have your own interpretation of love, and I love you-s. And I get that. You're new to this, so I understand it."

"You will say... I feel warm with you, you are the best, your cooking is good, I could never ask for more, good luck with your studies, and more... I know it already because I love you too." then now it is Chi-yeol's face brightened up hearing the actual words coming from Haeng-son's mouth.

"I love you more than ever," he said, staring at her.

"Me too. I love you so, so much." Then smile and kiss each other.

As long as I'm with you, it means that I am happy and... I love you.