Darnassus

ZOE

I watched from the stars as Percy disappeared from the battlefield while fighting Gaia. I was saddened as the one good man I met in two millennia had disappeared into thin air.

"Troubled, are we?" A voice said behind me.
I turned to find a pale skinned woman with hair covered in stars, and eyes like mini galaxies. She wore a dress that flowed with different constellations all over it. Nevertheless, what caught my attention was what was in her hands. In her hands, I saw an all too familiar blade; one that I had departed with a long time ago. 

"Anaklusmos..." I whispered.

"It seems our friend has one final act of sacrifice to give. He relinquished your blade back to you to bring you back. However, there is a catch." I nodded eagerly.

"I cannot send you back to your world. I must send you to where he has gone. He's there now, and it seems he's already gotten himself into trouble with some new friends." She smiled.
"Ugh, men," I mumbled, although I was elated. I have watched him from the stars ever since Milady put me here, and I have grown rather fond of Percy. 

He was loyal, brave, caring...... handsome.

"Maybe something more will come from this journey if you join him," She smiled as I blushed, playing with my thumbs. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said indignantly.
"Who are you, by the way? Sorry, it was rude not to ask."

"I am Chaos, but this will be our only meeting. There is no returning once you accept this offer."

"It's been rather boring. It would be fun to go to a new world to explore and hunt."
'Especially if Percy is in it .' A smile broke across my face thinking about him. I don't have feelings for him, though.... He's just a decent man who's alright....

Chaos handed me Anaklusmos, and the blade shimmered. A sea green glow encased my body, and I felt my power return to me.

"Good luck on your journey, Zoe." 

"Where will I find him?" I asked. "You will have to find him on your own, although I bet he's already looking for you as we speak. Things work differently in this world though. There are no other Greek deities or Greek monsters here, so you won't have to worry about being hunted, but, the are two factions that constantly struggle to maintain peace between one another. Now, it is time for you to go dear." 

A portal opened up, I stepped through, and all I saw was darkness.

- Line Break -

I came to in a weird, shallow pool of growing water. I took a look around, and it was beautiful. The woods, they were purple, and the trees had orange leaves. Now that I felt connected back with nature, I felt even stronger. I glanced at the buildings, and they looked almost Japanese.

"Ishnu-Alar, human." 

I jumped, startled to face the voice calling me. Behind me was one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. She had blue skin with pointy ears, and her eyes glowed like tiny moons. She had a longbow on her back, and she was dressed chain mail. 

"You have nothing to fear, human. What is your name, young one?" 

 I looked at her and tried not to be annoyed. I wasn't young. I am over two thousand years old, for Hade's sake, but I tried not to hold this against her as I answered, "My name is Zoe Nightshade."  She smiled.

 "It is a pleasure to meet you. Elune has blessed us on this fine night with your presence. My name is Shandris Feathermoon." She looked at me quizzically. "You're a long way from Stormwind City, human. What brings you here?" She inquired with a very curious tone, but there was sincerity behind it .