Back At Class 1A

Bakugou's POV:
"Hey, Mochi where's the stupid Deku??"
"Remember that sludge villain that attacked you a few months before UA started?" she said.
"Yeah."
"Well, I hired him to kill Deku."
"But won't people notice he's missing?"
"Oh SHIT-"

Aizawa's POV:
*IN MIND*
I've noticed that Midoriya has been acting depressed so today I'm going to buy him something to cheer him up.

Class 1A:
"Hey Bakubro, do you know where Midobro is?" Kirishima said.
"Why are you asking Shitty hair?" said Bakugou.
"He's never missed attendance."

Aizawa's POV:
*IN MIND*
I've got his gift, a bronze Age All Might figure. I knock on his dorm door. 
"Hello? Midoriya?"
I notice the door has a tiny aperture in it. I almost vomit at what I see. Fresh blood stains on the wall, knives everywhere, and a broken window. There was blood spelling out "WHY ME"
Next thing you know I'm calling Nezu. He brings over detective Tsukauchi to interrogate the class.
"From what we've learned Deku cheated on his girlfriend and the class ignored him resulting in psychological trauma. He then became depressed and started banging his head on the wall and cutting." Tsukauchi said. Oh god.  We tell All Might and he says "Who cares about that quirkless waste of space?" "What the hell All Might?" "Quirkless shouldn't belong here Aizawa!" "YOU WERE QUIRKLESS TOO!!"

Interview with Uraraka:
"So Uraraka, did you cheat on Midoryia?" Tsukauchi said angrily.
"No, he cheated on me," Uraraka said.
"LIE. NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO MIDORYIA."
"I hired the slime monster that attacked Bakugou to kill him."

Nezu's POV:
After we heard the news, I tried to expel those students but the HPSC President said we couldn't expel because "you cannot expel heroes of the future.". Tch. More like villains of the future.

On the anniversary of Midoriya's death a vigilante appeared calling himself Tabi.