chapter 1*

Okayyyyyyyyy~~~~~ hope you enjoy it 💫: BUT BEFORE WE START ⚠️:

♧[There will be lots of characters with different personalities this story.
1-From demon slayer or 2-OC or 3-imaginary character .]♧

♧[You can use any imaginary character or OC in this story to imagine yourself here . If you didn't like the name of a character or something about it . you CAN just ignore it and imagine what you want 💜 or even just tell me 😊]♧.

💫Let's goooooooo:💫
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Muichiro POV:

(Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg<click>... )

What's is this voice??I'm sure it's the alarm but why did it stop ? ... maybe the battery of it already finished. I think I have a good luc---" stop dreaming of what ever you're dreaming of and WAKE UP !!! We have to go to this stupid school "

I slowly opened my eyes to see the angry face of my twin and then closed them again . I was aware that my brother saw me do that ^~^
"MUICHIRO YOU STUPID < throw a bellow to mui face > STOP FOOLING AROUND AND WAKE "

I opened my eyes again to see that my twin was already in his school uniform walking to the door with his backpack!!!!!!!!!!!! When did he do that ????! I just saw him in his pajama a seconds ago!!!!!! " okay since you will stay at home today clean the room " said yuichiro while SMILING?

I stand up from my bad slightly dizzy still catching my cover and said
" WHEN DID YOU DO ALL OF THAT ???"

"Don't forget to put the clothes in the laundry!"

"WHAT ???? NO I WON'T BE ABSENT IN MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHO--"

"Take the trash outside before we come back "said yuichiro while closing the room door

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTE-"

"BYYYYYYYEEEE take care "

"AHHHHHHHHH YUICHIRO PLEASE WAIT FOR ME I WILL BE READY IN
15 MINUT< car voice> IN 7 MINUTES " i said that while i was rushing to the bathroom to taks a QUICK shower. Immediately, after the QUICK show i wear my uniform and quickly took whatever book i saw . Rushing downstairs WITHOUT even fixing my hair . I reached the front door , open it quickly to see that the car isn't even out of the carage.

" oh muichiro it looks like your excited for your first day in high school to woke up this early " said my uncle kokoshibo.

"i told you he is excited for it . Well since school start at 7:30 and it's still 6:40 why don't you take us video games store that opened at 6:20 ??"said yuichiro

" you have a good viewpoint then okay let's eat breakfast first "

"Yessssssssssss plan success " whispered yuichiro

My mind was still in processing untill it hit me . My bag full to the ground then followed her .

I got trapped

_______________<infor>_______________

*Mui/yuichiro age: 17

*Muichiro hobby: 1-cloud gazing, 2- watching movies, 3-taekwondo 4-sleeping(who don't like sleeping?🤨).

*Yuichiro hobby: 1- playing video games (he is a gamer), 2-cooking ,
3- taekwondo ,4- SCREAMING at people (😂😂)

*Muichiro likes: cats
*Yuichiro likes: dogs

*Both of them have the same height but yuichiro is 1cm longer and that's enough for him to bully his brother about his height (i do that for my bf though 😈 )