chapter 18 : working together

" So you want us to organize a fashion show? " Alan asked Andrew.

Andrew went on with the meeting with parkers , obviously Veronica was present there too.

" Yes , I know that we both can do a marvelous job "

" Why you think Veronica? " Alan asked Veronica.

Veronica was looking at her phone whole time. She's not even interested to see this man he irritates the shit out of her .

" I think it's gonna be successful but Mr sovasci why us ? " Veronica asked Andrew while looking at him directly.

" Ms Veronica understood impressed" Andrew replied being sarcastic.

" Well actually Mr sovasci it takes me little longer to understand 1st grader's language" Veronica replied with sass.

" We are still talking about show right? " Chris asked.

Chris is gonna work for Andrew since they are gonna make a Collab Chris is perfect for it .

" That's what I was wondering" Alan said.

" Of course there are can't be any other conversations here to begin with" Veronica said.

" Yeah because it needs a maturity to have a civil conversation "

Veronica just huffed.

" Knock knock "

Someone knocked door.

" Come in " Alan said.

Lily enters .

" Mr Parker I wanted to say......" Lily stopped looking at Andrew.

" Yes Ms Darlington " Alan asked politely.

" Umm....I think I'm interrupting your conversation " she said with a awkwardness.

Veronica looked at her ,
' Perfect for female lead too innocent to look '

Andrew follows her eye looks at Lily,
' Is she jealous of her ? ' He thinks

" How are you? Ms Darlington" Andrew asked with a small smile.

" I'm...fine " Lily said with some nervousness because he's not that nice with her .

Veronica raised her one brow on their interaction.

Andrew noticed it and put his hand front for hand shake .

Lily was beyond confused.
She didn't said anything more .

Alan asked coldly " what you wanted to say? "

"Umm...I wanted to say I have to take a break for a week because my father is little sick "

" Ok " Alan said.

" I'll take your leave take care Mr Parker and Ms Parker"

Veronica calmed a little and said with a small smile, " take care of your father"

" I will" Lily said.

" So let's start working from today" Chris offered.

" If Parkers don't have any problem" Andrew said.

" I know we have to worry because we have to match your pace ........ because Parkers aren't so slow you know " Veronica said.

"Ooooof" Chris accidentally did it.

Andrew just looked at her and smiled same with Veronica.

" Yeah grandma I ate don't worry " Veronica said to her grandma in phone.

" I worry for you a lot how you are gonna manage everything "

" Don't worry chill , I'll come back soon " Andrew head it .

He entered again without her permission. He wanted to talk about the designs but he was a little irratated by her talking about leaving.

' Why does she always wants to run from me ' he thought to himself.

" Ok I'll talk later"

Veronica puts phone down and turned back and got scared by seeing him exactly behind her .

" Ahh..." Veronica almost shouted " Mr sovasci..uff.. don't you have a decency of entering after knocking ? " Veronica asked sternly.

He scoots a little closer and whispered " why it scares Ms little parker " he said with a smirk.

Veronica didn't moved from her place looked at her with narrowed eyes and said, " well yeah anyone will be scared to see a giant gorilla"

Andrew scrunched his brows .
Veronica gave a little smirk .
' if she were not this much hot I'd not tolerate her ' Andrew thought to himself.

" I wanted to talk about designs Ms Parker"

" Yes go ahead"

" Are they done? "

" Yeah almost"

He saw the designs and they impressed him.
' one thing is true she's best in everything ' but he being himself said,

" Ms Parker I never knew you wanted to participate in a child competition"

Veronica scrunched her brow " Excuse me"

" Ms Parker even kids can draw better than these "

" Oh really maybe because kids have been drawing for your company" Veronica replied.

" Ms Parker it'll be better if you use your time to be better in your work rather than arguing with people"

" Mr sovasci it'll be better if you upgrade your fashion sense a little bit , it's hard to work with someone who can't understand how to appreciate or criticize "

Andrew just looked at her with big eyes

' this girl.... arghhhhhhh she literally plays with words can't she be quiet for once '

' this man is he crazy why he keeps behaving like a crazy dog ?'

" Ms Veronica it's your problem if you can't take criticism "

" Mr sovasci trust me if you were right I'd not minded but it's fine I understand not everyone can judge fairly "

" Done Ms Veronica? Shall we get back to work? "

" Yes "

Then they both found mistakes in designs and talked about each others opinion even though it was more like a war but they managed it .

" I want you to help me in work " Veronica said to Adele.

" In ? " Adele was designing.

" Our company is working on a project and we want new designers and I think it's gonna be great for your experience "

" I don't mind, but will I be paid ? " She raised a brow .

" Oh my gosh.. don't you have any shame ...I thought we are best friends...I brought you up for this day" Veronica said with teary eyes.

Adele was looking at her with dead eyes.

" Done ? "

" Yes...hehe " Veronica said nervously

" Well yeah you will get paid " Veronica said seriously.

" Then can't you say it like a normal human being"

" Being normal is so boring"

" Yeah that's why normal people don't like you"

Veronica looked at her with annoyed eyes.

....

( Ik I'm late but I had exams and they are finished so I thought of update...... actually I won't lie but I thought of deleting the story because I didn't got much comment on how it is or if u like it or not so ...idk what to say well comment maybe and thanks for all those who read my story )