☩ Chapter Sixty Two ☩

3rd Person POV:

Senju stood fearlessly in front of South, her eyes darkened and her lips pursed.

"STOP IT, SENJU!!" Takeomi screamed with evident panic, "If Waka and Benkei couldn't beat South, then Senju definitely can't!!"

Takemichi nervously watches, "Does Senju die in the future...?? If so, was it because of South? Urgh! This is so stressful!" He inwardly freaked out.

Y/n grimaced, "I don't know if Senju will win...But I need to trust her, I guess..."

"IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOU TO TAKE ON SOUTH!" Takeomi yelled, "THE THREE OF US CAN HANDLE THIS FIGHT!!" He scowled, referring to himself, Wakasa, and Benkei.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TAKEOMI!!" Senju burst out, her anger coming to its limit.

Takeomi's eyes widened, sweat running down his cheek as he stared at his sister.

"I never wanted the fight to go this way." Senju then launched herself towards South, "BUT, AT THIS POINT, BRAHMAN IS DONE FOR!!"

As she flew towards South, he punched her down to the ground, only to break her fall.

"SENJU!!" Takemichi and Takeomi both yelled with concern.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, "Senju's face...had a bruise on it; just from that one simply attack.."

"THAT'S ENOUGH, SENJU! YOU'RE UNDERESTIMATING WAKA AND BENKEI!!" Takeomi tried to persuade Senju to stop, "THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN WIN THIS FIGHT!!" He screamed.

"Shut it!" Y/n scowled at Takeomi with an irritated tone.

"Akashi-san, what do you mean by that!?" Takemichi glanced at Takeomi, confused by the male's words.

"Senju got herself included in the three deities only through the first generation Black Dragon's support! Senju can't take this fight alone!" Takeomi gritted his teeth, "You both are overestimating her!!"

"This is bad...!" Takemichi's eyes flickered back towards Senju with worry.

Y/n merely furrowed their eyebrows, their eyes trained on Senju and South.

"I WAS WRONG, SENJU! I LOST MY COOL!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING!" Takeomi shouted, "GET OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

"Didn't I say to shut the fuck up?!" Y/n hissed at Takeomi with a glare.

"The fuck?! What's got you so worked up!" Takeomi glared back at Y/n.

Senju ignored her brother, running towards South again with her eyes closed in order to focus.

"DIE, BRAHMAN!!" South yelled with a wide and crazed expression, his fist aimed towards Senju's head. However, Senju opened her eyes at the last second, dodging South's attack in mid-air.

Her eyes glowered, causing South to freeze for a second due to the absolutely petrifying look in Senju's eyes as she practically stared into his soul.

"Eh?!" Takeomi gaped at his younger sister's skills.

Senju then gripped onto South's outstretched arm, only to kick him roughly in the face twice due to doing a spinning kick.