Your First Birthday Part 1 (From Zep to Art The Clown)

(A/N: It is time for the first birthday chapter!! Now I am going to do it in two parts. One for the killer men and one for the killer gals. Some of them will consist of concerts and others will be parties. So with that out of the way, let's get it started!)

Zep Hindle:

Today is your first birthday and Zep have decided to make your birthday extra special. He noticed a picture which is a concert photo with the groups that are going to be there which consisted of Ghost, Slipknot, and even Ice Nine Kills. He called the place which of course gave Zep the tickets and a little backstage pass for a little party. He heard the sound of your coos and went over to see you wide awake.

"Hey my whittle one. Happy birthday." Zep cooed

Zep pick you up and gave you multiple kisses which made you squeal and giggle before he feed you with your favorite oatmeal that you loved. Once you are all fed and changed, your dad heard the door knocked as your dad opened the door to see the tickets and VIP package. You babbled as you are wondering where you are going as Zep chuckled and placed a blindfold over your eyes.

"No peeking." Zep cooed

Zep then placed you in the chair seat before going to the driver's seat and drive off to the concert which is located at the amphitheater with many fans there. Your dad take out the stroller before placing you in and bring you over to the concert. You were a chick magnet as many fans awed at you as you felt each fan pinching your cheek which made you giggle more as Zep carefully removed the blindfold as you see the concert and squealed happily.

"Ood!! Ood dada!" You smiled

"Yes we will get some yummy food for your tummy but first, let's change your diaper." Zep cooed

You giggled happily as Zep begin to bring you to the bathroom and changed your diaper. Once you are all changed and ready to go, he begin to take you to the food trucks as you pointed at a grilled cheese as the chef makes the sandwich but also cut it into small squares. Zep on the other hand got a Birria taco before he sit you down in a highchair and begin to eat with you. Once you are finished eating, Zep is also finished eating and cleaned off your mouth since you got crumbs all over.

"Ready to go and rock out?" Zep cooed

You tugged his shirt saying 'Daddy take me to the show' as Zep chuckled softly and kissed your cheek before taking you to the area. You then noticed a party hat with metal designs and Zep placed it on your head. The group Ice Nine Kills came on the stage and they first begin to Thank God It's Friday as you make cute fist pumps in the air as Zep chuckled and joined in with you. They then perform Assault and Batteries, Hip To Be Scared, The Shower Scene and A Rash Decision. After a few songs, Spencer Charnas came on the stage and begin to speak.

"How is everyone out there?" Spencer Charnas asked

The crowd cheered as you also cheered while giggling happily.

"Today I heard along with my friends here that today is someone's very special birthday. Y/N come on up here!" Spencer Charnas smiled

Zep pick you up and carried you on the stage as every fan awed at you as you shyly hide on your dad's neck.

"Aww hello there little one. Come here I don't bite." Spencer Charnas cooed

You look at Spencer Charnas and reach his arms out as Spencer held you gently as you looked at him as he kissed your nose.

"Do you want to perform with us?" Spencer asked

You nodded happily as you pointed on the drum set as Patrick Galante got off of the drum set before coming over and bringing you to the drum set and you looked at the drum set while giggling. Patrick Galante gave you the drumsticks as he set you on the lap while you are cooing with a happy smile on your face.