Otodus x Augusta

So about a year ago I was listening to some rp asmr videos when I saw one that said "Half shark man teaches you how to swim." I was curious so I listened to the video. Well that turned into listening to the Otodus/Half-shark asmr playlist and that led to me subscribing to Siren's Son ASMR. I enjoyed listening to the story asmr videos that when part 7 came out on YouTube I was excited. why? well if you didn't know in part 4 the listener gets kidnapped by Savarn for the purpose of being bait to get Otodus to go into Savarn's territory to rescue the listener. In part 7 Otodus agree's to jump into Savarn's pool of piranhas for the listener to be safe. Now here is one of the funniest parts of the playlist (at the time of writing this) the listener straight up STABS Savarn in his neck with a piece of skeleton leg! I don't know why but it was funny to me. I won't spoil most of it anymore but at the end Otodus confesses his feelings to the listener. 

Now you're probably like "wait wouldn't this be Otodus x listener? who the heck is Augusta?"

Augusta is my oc listener for Otodus. I made her after I saw other people had made oc listeners for some of Siren's Sons ASMR's characters. 

So now that that's explained here's my first Otodus x Augusta art. Yes I used a base from  pinterest since I struggle with drawing buff guys and two people kissing. 

this is the outfit I chose for her

this is the outfit I chose for her. credits to LoveLiesBleeding2 

 credits to LoveLiesBleeding2