homeless girl.

João pov: I listen thru the door to hear them oh their laughing that means they are friends again great I thought and smiled while I knock on the door

Y/n: come in

João: hey guys

Y/n: so alot has happened.. *after they explained*

João: omg I can't believe it why would max do such a thing..?

Y/n: we're not sure.. But uh I'm gonna go get some food from the market you guys want anything?

João: yeah uh can you get me like a yogurt or something I'm craving!

Jasmine: could I get an fanta?

Y/n: ofcourse I will be right back!

Your pov:I was walking towards the shop right next to the hotel. I look around and get the stuff some cookies, yogurt, and three fantas (if you don't like fanta choose smth else) then I saw a girl sitting alone and cold outside I pay for my stuff before walking out towards the girl..

Y/n: hey uhm are you alright?
*kneels down towards the girl seeing her face*

Y/n: hey uhm are you alright? *kneels down towards the girl seeing her face*

(This is what she looked like but she has mud over her face.)

??: oh uhm yeah I'm fine.. I just got kicked out of my apartment for not paying rent.. I've been on the streets for three days now..

Y/n: I'm so sorry.. Where are your parents..?

??: they aren't with me anymore sadly.

Y/n: *my face turns pale in disbelief and sadness* I'm sorry.. What's your name..?

Kaden: I'm kaden.. *she smiles a little*

Y/n: I'm y/n..its nice to meet you kaden.. Do you maybe wanna head to my hotel room to get an shower freshen up a little?

Kaden: yeah that would sound good.. Thank you..

*u and kaden both walk back to the hotel room and arrive in the room joão and jasmine were in jasmine was watching TV and joão was looking at the ceiling boredly cause jasmine was watching riverdale.*

Y/n: hey guys I got your guyses stuff *I throw it at them* I'll be right back!

João: wait who the fu- *y/n left* is that..

*I walked with kaden to me and joãos room and lead her to the bathroom*

Y/n: uhh towels are in that drawer and shampoo is in the shower itself so if you need anything I'll be here. *you knew you let a stranger into ur hotel room but you trusted kaden she seems like a trustfull girl.*

Kaden: thank you ma'am..

Y/n: no worries and please just call me y/n it makes me feel old if you call me ma'am oh yeah do you need some fresh clothes?

Kaden: yeah please I've been in this for 3 days

*you give kaden some other clothes and wash her old ones*

Joãos pov: I was very confused over who that new girl was I decided to go check up on y/n not that I think the new girl would kill her but just to make sure...

João: y/n? Can I come in?

Y/n: ofcourse!

_____________________________
Guess who's back again🌚