ꕥ 𝒮𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎 ꕥ

SERO POV:
"Ice, why did it have to be ice?!" I scolded my boyfriend as I was wringing out my hair.
A little context: My boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, has two quirks, fire and ice (Also known as half cold half hot), was very excited when he was informed it was going to snow the next morning at 2:00.
"Because it's snowing!! I thought it would be right to wake you up with my ice on a snow day!" Shoto exclaimed as he brought me a towel for my hair.
"Honey, I love you but let's not do that again, okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Do you still want to go outside?" He asked with the purest look on his face, how could I say no to that!? His heterochromic eyes sealed the deal.
After that we had breakfast and put on our winter gear. After making sure our cat couldn't sneak out the front door, we went outside. I actually couldn't, he looked so happy! I'm sure he didn't get these experiences growing up.
I picked up some of the snow in my gloves and said "Hey! This is the perfect kind of snow to make a snowman!"
He looked up and smiled "Where do we start?"

we thought that would be a cute ending!!

Word count: 222 words! Hey an angel number!

Sorry it was short!

❤️🤍,
Writers