* ˚ ✦ ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 * ˚ ✦

𝟥𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
     Shoto Todoroki isn't typically the one to get hurt, the only time he could remember getting hurt is well, you know when.
    12 HOURS PRIOR:
"TODOROKI, YOU GO ON THAT SIDE!" Todoroki's best friend, Izuku shouted. Todoroki gave Deku, (izukus hero name) a slight nod letting him know that he had heard him.
   Todoroki made an ice path over to the side of the street where he would surprise attack the villain.
  "NOW!" Deku screamed, signaling for him, Bakugo and Deku to attack.
    Todoroki used his ice to launch himself at the villain while the others did as well.
After they had temporarily gotten the villain unconscious everybody landed on the ground, except Todoroki, he fell.
    Next think they knew Todoroki was passed out on top of a huge patch of ice with his leg twisted weirdly.
    "TODOROKI!"
"DAMMIT HALF 'N HALF!" Both Deku and Bakugo shouted as Deku ran towards his best friend.

LATER

    "Here let me take those for you." Sero said referencing to his boyfriend crutches. He took them, sat Shoto down, and leaned the crutches against the table.
    "Sorry."
"No no no, do not apologize. You just landed on it funny that's it." Sero replied to him. Shoto looked down at his cast disappointedly.
"Wait right there, I have an idea!" Sero exclaimed as he ran into the living room.
    2 minutes later Sero re-entered the room with a sharpie.
   "Sorry, couldn't find it." Sero sighed as he sat down next to his boyfriend. Shoto raised an eyebrow as if saying 'what are you planning on doing?'
    As of Sero read his mind he said "Don't worry! I'm just gonna sign your cast and maybe doodle on it a little!" With a smirk on his face.
     Shoto sighed, taking his fate. He knew he would never be able to talk his boyfriend out of this. Next thing he knew there were loads of hearts on his cast in a variety of different colors. Next to 7 rainbow hearts was "Hanta 🖤" with a winky face next to it.
    "Do you like it?" Sero asked.
"Of course I do."

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟑𝟓𝟓
  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬: https://codebeautify.org/otp-prompt-generator 
     (Copy and paste)!!
Anyway thank you for reading!! Let us know if you have suggestions!!
🖤💛,
Writers