Chapter 1

Day 1~
It was a sunny bright morning and Stella Kidd woke up ready and prepared for her first day back at the fire academy. It was around 7:30am and her exam started at 9. She started of breakfast with scramble eggs and bacon with two French toast and a glass of orange juice. She later then had her morning coffee. She took a warm shower before heading to get dress in her uniform. She did her hair in a low pony tail before standing by the mirror looking at her self. She grab her bag, headed downstairs and drove to the academy.

Once she arrive she headed inside meeting up with Gabby Dawson and Sam Carver. Even though she totally hated him she still had to put up with him. Stella look around and took a glance over at the instructor who was very handsome. She stared at him for a good minute until turning back to Gabby and Sam.

"Soo someone has a little crush." Chuckled Gabby as she tease Stella a bit. "He's handsome.. And he's not my crush I like someone else.." She mumbled knowing that she was lying. She did had a thing for Kelly and just starring at him made her feel butterflies. "Yeah whatever you say." Gabby replied. Not that long after both Stella and Gabby we're competing against each other on drills to see who would qualified. Most people thought Dawson would won but they thought wrong. Stella came back and had the fastest time in the women. Everyone was shock including Stella's 'so call' crush instructor Severide. She didn't know his name or anything but she found him handsome.

"Nice work, Stells!" Gabby said sitting as she stood helping Stella up. They hug as Gabby kissed Stella's cheek. "Thanks you did good yourself too." Stella replied and they break the hug. "Thanks." She replied as we stood watching the men did they drills. After, everyone headed to the meeting room where some sat and some had to stand. Stella sat next to Gabby as Instructor Bellamy started to speak. "So some people will qualified some will not, out of 50 of you only 30 qualified. Instructor Bellamy called out a bunch of names and Stella thought she wouldn't of made it. What if she had to come back next year? "Gabriella Dawson, Stella Kidd and Sam Carver." They all look at each other in shock. "These are the 30 persons who had qualified, I'm very sorry for those who didn't qualified. Next year for those who didn't qualified there's a new date for training, March 3rd so be there all 20 of you." He stated. "Yes sir!" They replied.

Mr. Bellamy then said to look out for an email to see the houses that we are going too. Gabby was already in a firehouse.. 51 it was called but she just decided to retake the test. She was a paramedic but she also wanted to become a firefighter. Stella headed to get her bag from the locker when suddenly collide with no other than instructor Severide. She look up into his blue ocean eyes and her heart started to beat faster that usually. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She took a step back as Severide smiled at her. "It's okay." He replied as Stella felt butterflies. She got her bag before heading to her car. She then image Severide and her kissing. She then felt butterflies.

Stella drove to Starbucks for a coffee and headed back to her apartment where she started to thing about Severide. She heard a knock on the door when she answered it, it was Gabby. "Hey what's up?" Stella ask as Gabby took a deep breath. "I know you have a little crush on Severide and I know him, he's goes to the same firehouse as me and he tells me a lot about you, how your strong, beautiful and an amazing soon to be firefighter." Gabby told her and Stella look confused. "He said that?" She questioned. "Yes silly he has a crush on you." Gabby practically screamed. Those words replayed in Stella's head over and over. Her heart started to race as she stared at the floor. She thought about her future with Severide. His first name was still unknown. Gabby snap her out of her thoughts as she stood and swallowed hard.

"I- I think I'm falling for him to.. I really find myself in his arms, he's a good looking dude.. Gabby can you ask him if he wants my number?" Stella asks as she nodded with a grin on her face Gabby knows what exactly she has planned.