Chapter Two

A week had gone by and Stella was assigned to Firehouse 20. She was the candidate on truck and the lieutenant was driving her crazy. He would go hard on her and shout at her all the time for no reason. She had over heard him shouting in his office on the phone. Stella maybe thought he was having family issues. Tuesday morning after shift she got a message from Dawson. She had sent Kelly's number then she got another notification from the number she had sent..

Kelly: Hey this is Kelly well Instructor Severide, umm Dawson give me your number so I decided to message you. 1 min ago.

Stella: Hey okay.. 1 min ago.

Kelly: You okay? 1 min ago.

Stella: Well my lieutenant is going through something and he treats me like a dog :( 1 min ago.

Kelly: What's his name?  1 min ago.

Stella: Lt. Campbell. 1 min ago.

Kelly: He's a pain in the ass. 1 min ago.

Stella: Ikrr. 2 mins ago.

Kelly: You wanna meet up? To grab a coffee and talk? 5 mins ago.

Stella: Sure where you wanna meet? 1 min ago.

Kelly: Coffee shop it opens in an hour so meet me by my apartment. 1 min ago.

Stella: Okay I'll go take a shower first. 1 min ago.

Kelly: In fact I'll meet you by your apartment send me the address. 1 min ago.

Stella: Okay. 1 min ago.

She sent Kelly her address and her apartment door number which was 310 before heading home. She got out the car, grab her bag lock the car up and heading inside. She headed up to the 3rd floor where her apartment was. She grab her keys and unlock the door making sure to close it behind her. She drop her bag and began to strip. She took a warm shower then wrap herself in the towel. She headed to get dress. She had set out a rip jeans with a black shirt with short sleeves. She sprayed some sweet perfume and did her hair. She made sure she look fantastic for her coffee date with Kelly.

The door knock Stella headed to open it as she saw Kelly standing there. "Hey." She mumbled letting him in. "Hey." He replied with a smile. He hugged her as she hug him back. "I know you need one of these I know you had a tough first day right?" Kelly said as she nodded. "I don't want to stay there I don't like how he treats me." Stella said as her voice broke. "Some part in life you'll get hate on your not always gonna be perfect, everyone makes mistakes I'm sure you do, cuz I do."

He told her as she nod. He kissed her head as she pulled away. "I'm sorry I shouldn't dump my problem on you." Stella look up at him. "No it's okay I'm here for you anything you want or need I'm here." He told her as Stella smiled proudly.

Both Stella and Kelly went for coffee as they had a long talk. Kelly couldn't kept his eyes of Stella. He kept smiling, as Stella would blush at his compliments about her every now and then. "Why are you starring at me all the time?" She giggled. "I don't know your beautiful."

He told her as he cup her cheek. Stella smiled as she held his hand. "So tell me more about yourself." Stella said as Kelly thought to himself. "Umm I'm 24, was born July 25th, I'm happily single, yk I'm a firefighter and yeah." Kelly told Stella as she smiled. "I'm 22, I was born May 21st yup and I'm single." Stella told him as he smiled.

They finish up there coffee date before going on a walk. "Can I take you out for a drink?" Kelly ask Stella ask she nodded yes. "Of course, you seemed to like me or something." Stella replied ad Kelly give her a look. "I mean cause you ask me for out for coffee now a drink?" She stared into his eyes. "Yes because I'm interested." He replied as Stella smiled. She kissed his cheek as a huge smile grew on his face. Soon after Kelly took Stella back home. They said there goodbyes and Stella got out the car before closing the door. Kelly watch her as she disappear into the apartment.

Later that night Kelly ask Stella out to Molly's Bar where they had a beer together. Kelly had started to grew feelings for Stella and she was growing feelings for him too. "Should we get outta here?" Kelly ask as Stella looked at him weird. "And go where?" She questioned with a smirk. "To my place?"

He ask as she nod. They quickly left as Gabby starred at them both. Kelly quickly drove home in excitement. They reached his apartment less than five minutes. Kelly grab Stella by her waist and place a soft kiss on my lips. Kelly pick her up heading to his room as he sat on the edge of his bed. Stella took his shirt of as he kissed her neck making her moan softly. Kelly took Stella's shirt of then unclip her bra. They made out in bed in each other arms.
_______________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes guys!