Revelation part 1

Graduation at Seabrook High ended and everyone went home.

However, chatting in a corner were talking, slightly nervous, a certain pair of friends who had danced all night together.

Willa: Well, the party's over.

A-spen: Yeah, that seems... now what?

Willa: Go to our houses.

A-spen: So... we have to keep in touch, do you have a number?

Willa: Of course I'll give you mine and you'll get me yours.

They exchanged numbers, shared looks and why not say it smiles too; but her sweet moment was interrupted by some calls for attention from the wolves towards Willa, which she responded by looking at them with a withering look.

Willa: I think I have to go now, my wolves are calling me.

A-spen: Sure, see you later?

Willa: Ofcorse

After saying this, they both walked away, but before they finished leaving, the alpha of the wolves turned to see a certain foreigner who was also looking at him. thus sharing the last smile of the day.

Wyatt: A certain wolf is in love.

Wynter: Love is so beautiful.

Willa: You two are going to see in the house.

The wolves went to their homes in Zombie town and that's how the dance ended, but not before certain wolves that had been annoying Willa received a little lecture, after that they went to sleep.

*time span until you wake up*

Willa, Wyatt and Wynter were in their dining room enjoying a delicious breakfast, although the last two were still a little sleepy, so that a certain wolf with bows almost added salt to oatmeal instead of sugar.

They finished breakfast and everyone withdrew to carry out her activities, Willa, on the other hand, was in her bed checking her cell phone ready to send a message.

Message:

Willa: Hello A-spen, are you awake?

A-spen: Yes, I woke up a while ago, and how are you?

Willa: Well, you want to go around and have some fro-yo, I mean if you're free.

A-spen: Sure I can, where do we meet?

Willa: At the entrance to the cinema, that's where the coach's shop is.

A-spen: Okay, see you there, in half an hour?

willia: sure

*End of message*

Willa's face lit up at that moment, her smile was, as they say, from ear to ear; She got up quickly from the bed and started looking for something to put in her closet. She used by on a short purple skirt with a tank top and she left the house.

Wynter: Willa, where are you going?

Willa: I'm going out, don't wait for me for lunch, bye!

And saying these words as if something was chasing her, she ran out of her house towards the cinema, she arrived at the door of the movie theater and minutes later Mother Ship lowered A-spen and she said goodbye to her.

willa: hello

A-spen: Hey Willa, didn't I keep you waiting?

Willa: Not at all, let's go for the froyo?

A-spen: Sure.

They went for her froyo and they spent the whole morning talking, until lunchtime arrived, but they didn't want to separate so they found a good restaurant and kept talking and laughing.

The days passed, the alien and the werewolf spent a lot of time together, they went out and we cannot deny it, they were very cute together.

Willa: -alone at home, well with A-spen- Come with me A-spen, I have a surprise for you.

A-spen: Seriously, wow what is it?

Willa: Well we've been going out for a month now and knowing each other I wanted to give you a gift, although I'm a little nervous about it.

A-spen: There's no need for me to experience that emotion, instead I feel a lot of emotion because... (interruption)

A-spen couldn't finish commenting on her emotions because she was interrupted by Willa's sweet lips colliding with hers, a clear blush could be seen on the alien's cheeks that slowly closed her eyes, relaxed in the kiss and took her hands Willa's hands.

A-spen: -separating from the kiss- wow...

Willa: Do you like it?

A-spen: Yes, yes I liked it.

Willa: A-spen, I love you, when I met you I wanted to kill you because of our moonstone, but little by little I got to know you more and I realized that you are a great person. -rubbing her thumb on A-spen's palms-

A-spen: I love you too, sometimes I think if I had my stabilizer turned on, I would explode from everything I feel, I love you so much.

Willa: A-spen, do you want to formalize us?

A-spen: Of course I want to, yes I want -hugs her tightly-

Willa: -corresponds and kisses them again-