Revelation part 2

The days passed, these turned into weeks and the weeks into a month. A month that Willa and A-spen had started dating, they had kept it under wraps because they wanted to see if this would work, and if would.

But, it was time to tell their friends and family, some were already beginning to suspect, so the couple decided to make this decision.

Willa arranged for the wolves to meet at the lair around 4 in the afternoon and A-spen communicated the same to the aliens, however she left Addison confused and unwilling to wait for that important thing they had to tell. and; No matter how much A-spen insisted, they didn't tell her anything, so she decided to go find the other part of the news, Willa.

Addison set out to find Willa, she went to her house and knocked on the door.

Wynter: -opening the door- Hi Addison, what's up?

Addison: Hi Wynt, is Willa?

Wynter: She's a little busy today, she's planning things for a meeting we'll have in the afternoon.

Addison: You too? A-spen has also summoned us, and the strangest thing is that he was in the wolves' den.

Wynter: She said that she also quoted the aliens.

Addison: I'm going to talk to her for just a second.

Wynter: She's fine, come in, she's in her room.

Addison entered the house and went to the room of the alpha of the wolves and burst into the room, her surprise was great when she found a suitcase on the bed and Willa folding clothes.

Willa: Addison, what are you doing here?

Addison: I came to talk to you, because you're packing.

Willa: Um...nothing, what did you want to tell me?

Addison: I want an explanation, why did you mention a meet the wolves and aliens in the lair.

Willa: They'll find out later today.

Addison: But it's a long time away, I want to know what's going on and see if I can help.

Willa: I'm afraid I can't say.

Addison: I see, sorry for the interruption.

The alien thoughtfully withdrew from the house of the wolves and went to the house of her favorite zombie.

Zed: How is the most beautiful alien in this galaxy.

Addison: Don't start, I don't know what to think.

Zed: What do you mean?

Addison: Willa's acting weird.

Zed: Why do you say that?

Addison: It's just that today I went to visit her, I found her packing some suitcases and she said that she had a big announcement to make to the pack.

Zed: Just like A-spen, wasn't she going to have a meeting today?

Addison: Yes, and they're also in the den, this is very strange.

Zed: You're right.

Addison: And if she wants to leave the pack.

Zed: I don't think it's true, also because A-spen would also have a meeting.

Addison: You're right, that confuses me.

Zed: Don't worry Addi, today in the afternoon you can find out.

Time jump to four in the afternoon

Willa was about to leave her room when she was interrupted by a friend with turquoise highlights.

Addison: Willa, wait!

Willa: What's up Addison?

Addison: Don't go away, don't abandon the pack.

Willa: Why would she? I love my pack.

Addison: But you were packing your things and you have some very important news to give the wolves.

Willa: -laughs, shaking her head- I'm not going to leave, I was packing my things because they're for winter so I won't need them this season and to save space in my closet I put them there.

Addison: But... and the notice.

Willa: Because we didn't find out in the den.

The friends went to the den where the wolves and aliens were gathered together waiting for such important news. In the distance he saw a certain short-haired alien waiting on the balcony of the second floor.

Willa left Addison with the other aliens and went upstairs with A-spen.

Willa: Well, as you know, A-spen and I have summoned you here to give you an announcement and I ask for your respect first and foremost, we are responsible adults and this is not a good place to cause trouble.

A-spen: I ask you to stay in harmony and not in a hostile way -looking at A-li-

Willa: Having clarified those points I think we can start, well uh... me, A-spen and I... uff, A-spen and I, we are dating and we wanted to formalize our thing with you.

After a few minutes of silence and slight whispering, howls of happiness and celebration were heard accompanied by applause from the aliens. While in the distance A-li was seen handing Wynter 10 dollars in harmony, but in a hostile manner.

The couple was happy, Willa had A-spen hugged by her waist, they smiled and rested her head on her shoulder.

Wolf x: Hey! The alpha must kiss his partner, it is the tradition.

Another wolf: Yessss!

Willa: -blushing looks at A-spen- Do you want?

Wolves and Aliens: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

A-spen: -nodded-

The distance between Willa and A-spen was shortening and, when there was not even an inch that separated them, they kissed, thus formalizing their relationship.

Well I'm going here quietly to leave you the second part of the revelation chapter, I hope you like it and I would greatly appreciate your support. 🥰🥰🥰