The First Day

Lucas, a 17 year old boy wakes up on a hospital bed, he notices he can't move and looks down to see he was strapped down to the bed, there was a strap on this wrists making his arms stick up, a strap on his chest, a strap on his hips and a strap on his ankles, keeping his legs together. He was shirtless and barefoot as well. Lucas was confused and nervous of where he was, he was in a hospital room and no one was in with him. There were a few posters with smiles and things about happiness on the walls, there were no sharp operating tools, just feathers and brushes or things like that. Lucas was extremely confused, he was unsure how he got here or why he was here. Suddenly while he was looking at some tools, a hand touches his tummy and begins to tickle it.

"HUHUHUH!?" Lucas instantly burst out laughing as his tummy spasms from the tickling. He squirms trying to get away but the straps are too tight, he looks up to see who was torturing his tummy, it was a woman in her 20s, she was in a nurse's outfit, she was white and had curly orange hair, she was smiling at you while tickling Lucas's ticklish tummy.

"Oh good morning! I am Nurse Kelly and welcome to the tickle hospital, where people with depression go to get tickled until they're happy! Now sorry but I must tickle you tummy for a while! You are so ticklish!~" Nurse Kelly continues to tickle Lucas's tummy with her hand.

"DEPREHEHEHESSED?! I'M NOHOHOHOT DEPRESSED!" Lucas protests while laughing and squirming.

"Well your friends said you were! So you can't get out of this!" Nurse Kelly tickles all over Lucas's tummy.

"MY FRIEHEHEHENDS!?" Lucas should've known his friends would do this to him, they found out how much he hated being tickled and got him here to be tickled for who knows how long, "HOW LOHOHOHONG DO I HAVE TO BE HEHEHERE?!"

"Well the treatment is for about a month... I need to tickle you for a few hours a day!" Nurse Kelly tickles Lucas's lower tummy.

"A MOHOHOHHONTH?!" Lucas couldn't believe this! He had to stay here for a month because of a prank from his friends, "PLEHEHEHEASE I'M NOT DEPREHEHEHESED!"

"Well just in case, you have to stay here for a month! It takes a month for other patients to heal~" Nurse Kelly keeps going right into Lucas's sensitive tummy, watching him squirm and laugh.

"STOHOHOHOHOP!!" Lucas laughs and squirms while his tummy was being tortured.

"I can't stop now! You need to be healed!" Nurse Kelly keeps tickling Lucas's tummy, all over his chest to his hips.

"AHAHAHAHAH! IHIHIHHI AM HEHEHEHEEALED!!" Lucas laughs and squirms, looking around for any possible way to escape this torture.

"No you are not!~ You're so cute hehe~" Nurse Kelly keeps tickling his ticklish tummy.

"IHIHIHI'M NOHOHOHHOT CUHUHUTE!" Lucas laughs and laughs, losing his breath.

"Well you're so ticklish! I love it when patients are this ticklish!~" Nurse Kelly's fingers dance all over Lucas's tummy, getting all of the sensitive spots.

Lucas laughs and squirms, trying to find a way to get out. He really hated being tickled and couldn't take anymore of this, and there's still a MONTH.

"hehe so ticklish~ You'll be cured of your depression someday~" Nurse Kelly keeps digging right into Lucas's extremely sensitive tummy.

"AHAHAHAHA PLEHEEHEHEASE! MEHEHEHERCY!!" Lucas begins to beg, feeling his stomach twitch a lot at the touch of her fingers.

"No mercy here mister~" Nurse Kelly teases Lucas as she tickles his tummy, chest, belly button and hips, using her other hand to tickle you too now.

Lucas is tickled for hours, all he can do is laugh as his stomach is tickled and watch the clock as it was now 3PM, Lucas felt like he had to pee but he was strapped down, "PLEHEHEASE I NEED TO PEHEHEE!!"

"You can just pee yourself! I won't judge, it's the rules.. I can't stop or give any breaks until the 8 hour timer is up!" Nurse Kelly's fingers nonstop tickles Lucas's tummy. 

"HOHOHOHOW MUCH LONGER?! AREN'T YOU TIHIHIHIRED?!" Lucas can't take this anymore, he's so uncomfortable and ticklish.

"I can't tell you how much longer!~ That'll ruin some of the fun! And I'm not tired... I can handle moving my fingers for 8 hours!~" Nurse Kelly keeps tickling Lucas's tummy with all 10 of her fingers.

"AHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE THIHIHIHIHIS!!" Lucas really had to go, though he wasn't hungry surprisingly.

"Oh yes you can!~ It's only been a few hours!~" Nurse Kelly keeps tickling Lucas's tummy.

Lucas is tickled for what feels like ages, he laughs, squirms, begs, and is still ticklish.

"AHAHAHAHAH IHIHIHHI AHAHAHAH!!" Lucas can't make up words anymore.

"hehe wow you're so fun to tickle!~" Suddenly an alarm goes off and Nurse Kelly stops tickling, "Oh there you go!~ You're done for the day!~ Goodnight, I'll see you in a week!"

Lucas pants and squirms after that torture, "a-a week? I get a break for the whole week?!"

"No silly! I mean I'LL see you in a week, you'll be tickled by other nurses!~ We switch through patients everyday! And each of us have a certain place on you we'll tickle! I tickled your tummy, and tomorrow you'll meet Nurse Nelson! Who is specialized in armpit and side tickling!~ Bye bye!" Nurse Kelly leaves and closes the door.

"W-WAIT NO!" Lucas is left alone now, his night was extremely uncomfortable, he ended up giving in and peed his pants while he was alone.

To be continues...