Chapter 7 | Walking The Plank Over A Walking Stick

===============+====+================

Heartbeat: Hello! Sorry this chapter took so long. At least it's out now, so that's pretty cool. And yeah, I know it's probably as long as, if not longer than the last one. Yeah, I guess you could say I got a little carried away. Heh.

The Storyteller: But hey, that means more content to read for you guys! So that's always a plus!

Heartbeat: Yeah, yeah! Also, before we start, I have a couple of things to say.

Now, first of all, I'm sure you've noticed the new changes I've made as of the time I've uploaded this chapter. The one most noticeable might be... A New Cover! Yeah, that's right. This book just got a visual glow up and this new cover is part them! While I was away, I've made it, as well as a little something else for my profile... he he he. Anyway, I'm super proud of it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

You can find all of the tools that I've used to make it in the description of the story. However, I'm saying this here because I feel like the most important source I need to credit is the Amphibia font by Mynja Lynghelm.

https://twitter.com/MynjaL/status/1555875574035496962

They're a super talented Amphibia fan and without their Amphibia font, this wouldn't be possible.

These are their socials: [Twitter] https://twitter.com/MynjaL [Tumblr] https://mynjal.tumblr.com [Instagram] https://www.instagram.com/mynjalyn [Sketchfab] https://sketchfab.com/mynjal

Please, check them out. I could not thank them enough for what they've just made.

Now, onto the rest. Part of the glow up includes actual title cards for each chapter. It's true! Just look up and you can see for yourself. Every chapter (except for the prologue) will now include a title card just like the show. Just thought I'd go the extra mile to add some flavor to the story.

Also, some new stuff from me is also coming out as soon as I get far enough for me to be able to release them. More fandoms, more girls for you to be with, and more fun fanfics from yours truly! So, if you're interested, stay tuned.

Now, for the last thing. If you'd like to, go check out my profile banner. I made it alongside the Cover because I felt like it could use some touching up and needs to display something other than a photo of Agent 3 and 8 from Splatoon hanging out in a field, and I am super proud of it! So, go check it out if you want.

Welp, anyway. That's it for me. I'm not gonna hold you guys up any longer. Time to show you what you're really here for! *ahem* NathanInkling presents... Chapter SEVEN!

The Storyteller: *party favor noises* Let's do this! *ahem*

===============+====+================

Another day trapped inside of Amphibia, but you know what? You were ready to live through it again, because now you've got two new friends by your side to weather anything this new world has to throw at you. Although, you wish you could say the same thing about your sleep.

Your eyes slowly opened and when you woke up, you felt uncomfortable all over and you didn't feel like you had a very satisfying rest. But hey, at least you slept, right? You stretched your arms into the air with a yawn before you looked ahead and saw Anne with Sprig. A pile of miscellaneous objects in between the two of them as the pink frog looked at all of them like a young child would when looking at a cool toy.

"Wow, Anne. Look at all of your cool stuff," He said before he noticed you standing there. "Oh, hey, (Y/N)."

Anne was the next one to face your direction while Sprig was waving to you.