0.3|Party

-Taylor Mae-

Brooklyn looked in the mirror in her black Minnie dres and high heel boots.

She let her hair down but made sure to have a hair tye incase.

She did some light makeup with red lip.

"Ready?"Casey asked as she moved her bra to the right position.

"Meet you guys downstairs"She said and they nodded sneaking out the window.

She threw on a hoodie and put on some leggings stuffing her dress into the oversizes hoodie.

She sighed realizing she had to take her lipstick off.

She took it off stuffing it into her bag and going downstairs where she met her brother.

She nodded and they yelled a quick bye I love you before rushing out before their parents could question.

They all got into two car's.

She sat in the passenger seat of her brothers car.

Shannon sat in the back.

Taylor pulled her hoodie over her head tossing it in the back.

Taylor lifted her butt up pulling the leggings off and tossing them in the back.

Shannon huffed tossing it to the side.

She got her shoes from her bag changing out of her converse and once they stopped at a light she put her lipstick on.

She ran her fingers through her hair and double checked her makeup.

"Good?"Her brother asked slowing down and turning into Stu's long ass driveway.

"Mhm"She hummed.

They pulled up to Stu's and cars were around some teens scattered the yard but most were inside.

You could hear the music from out here.

They meet up with the other girls and they all entered.

Stu swung open the door in shock.

"Hey Taylor!I-I-I didn't think you would come"He said shocked.

"And miss a party?"Casey huffed pushing past him.

"Uh...I saw most the girls in the back"He pointed down the hall to the door.

"Thanks"She gave him a small smile and walked through the crowd of mostly drunk teens.

She made it to the kitchen and grabbed a red solo cup pouring some soda into it.

Her mind kept shifting back to the dinner before.

She sat in the kitchen waiting for someone she new or a cute guy to come in.

She glanced out the window at the wrap around porch and saw Casey and her boyfriend making out already.