1.1|Don't Answer

•Taylor & Casey•

The phone rang as Taylor and Casey were at the laters house having a sleepover.

"One sec"Casey walked over to the phone in the living room picking it up.

"Hello"She said as Taylor stood from the couch walking into the living room.

She could hear her friend talking to someone as she grabbed a soda from the fridge.

"It happens take it easy"

*Click*

"Who was it?"Taylor asked.

"Wrong number-"

The phone rang again and the girls shared a look as Taylor leaned in the living room doorway suddenly getting a bad feeling.

Casey rolled her eyes picking up the phone again.

"Hello?"

Casey glanced back at her friend who had her brows furrowed slightly.

"So why'd you dial it again?"The blonde asked seemingly annoyed and confused by the stranger.

"You're forgiven.Bye now"Casey went to hang up sharing a now amused look with Taylor.

"What?"Casey smirked softly.

"They got 900 numbers for that.See ya" She hung up again.

"Who was that?"Taylor asked confused.

"Some guy said he dialed the wrong number but called back.Said he wanted to talk"

"That's creepy"Taylor muttered as they walked into the kitchen.

"Way creepy"Casey said grabbing the popcorn from the counter turning on the stove.

"Where the hell are the guys?"The blonde asked.

"Probably jerking off to some shitty porno"Taylor rolled her eyes.

"That's all they ever do"She scrunched her face in disgust.

"You know Steve actually asked me if I would make one with him?"

Taylor's scoffed as she sat on the counter.

"That's actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard"

"Right?I mean my parents would kill me not to mention his parents still think we're waiting for marriage"

The phone rang again and the girls shared a look as Taylor rolled her eyes hopping of the counter and walking over to it.

She picked it up putting it to her ear.

"Hello?"She asked raising her brows as Casey rushed over putting her ear to the phone.

"Your a new voice"

Carey's eyes widen as she nodded at Taylor who rolled her eyes.