Prologue: Dream To Be An Esports Player And Rise To The Top

𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴..?

Of Course, all of you might know about it, because it's already popular in the world, a word Esports might be called a gaming competition between team or individually.

𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬.? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴?

Esports turns online games into a spectator sport. It mimics the experience of watching a professional sporting event, except instead of watching a physical event, spectators watch video games compete against each other.

𝘖𝘳..

Officially " 𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 " is short for electronic sports and refers to competitive video gaming with tournament and league structures just like traditional sports. In Esports, gamers square off either in teams ( multiplayer ) or individually.

And also. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴?

Playing video games can make students smarter and more employable across a wider spectrum of careers including medical field, engineering, aviation remote flying, computer sciences, and etc.

𝘈𝘯𝘥..

Esports can boost children strategic thinking, teamwork, communication, leadership, performance skills and confidence building.

I don't know if that might be true or not.? Or just maybe in experiences.?

Of course, I played a online games in my personal computer or PC in short. A popular online games around the Cyberaya City or maybe the world or global, if you think about it.

It is a game called " 𝙈.𝘼.𝙏.𝘼: 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 " a MMORPG that actually released in January 25, 2028. This game is not actually popular back then but in a months, it's immediately popular skyrocketed.

The game have different game plays, rules, mode, and anything else etc.

I once play this in a age of 9, playing it to master the avatar and weapons that I currently used. I also present in every live stream to those popular streamer and content creator, game plays about this game in YouTube, and a Live Esports Tournament as well.

Since it became popular instantly and skyrocketed. The government decided to make a Esports Tournament about this game. Then, it instantly many different team formed want to compete with a other team, to win the game and the championship.

Of course, every team's goal is to win to the championship, is to get the golden trophy in every year, not just a golden trophy, there's also a massive price of money to claim if your team win also in the championship.

Which, today's current era. Many teenagers want to pursued in becoming a reports player, wanting to joined the strongest team, wanting to create a team or wanting anything else just to become a esports player.

Of course, me as a teenagers, a 16 years-old kid wanting to pursued of becoming a esports player as well. I'm been playing "𝙈.𝘼.𝙏.𝘼: 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨" in almost 8 years.

Dreaming in becoming a esports player is like a dream come true.

Hmm, what is really feels when you go to the Esports Tournament Arena in many people watching you and your team, probably I might be nervous as heck, but excited at a same time.

Then, I quickly moved the mouse and click the settings. Finding the log-out and press the mouse.

𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆---!

My account instantly log-out and immediately pulled out the M.A.T.A ID Account Card in the computer accessory or a log-in machine.

I got up in my gaming chair and watch the time

I got up in my gaming chair and watch the time.. It's already 6:03 am in the morning.

Sighing, I went to the closet and get the jogging pants, casual T-shirt, and a hoodie. Wearing them and proceed to go downstairs. But first, I went in the kitchen to get a bottle into the refrigerator, drinking the energy drink before I start jogging and exercise.

I'm usually do this everyday, or more likely my daily routine actually. Because I really needed this, even I play all day with online games inside the room sitting all day, my health might probably in danger and become unhealthy in my body.

After drinking, the energy drink. I proceed to go outside, warming up, and start jogging around. While jogging, I'm thinking that I might be go to the city. Continuing my jogging, stopping in the railing at the park with water around. Watching the Esports Tournament Arena in the other side, smiling.

I hope this year or maybe next year that I might start taking my dream of becoming a esports player seriously. I feeling a lot of emotions inside of me right now like excited, impatient, anxious, or anything else. It's doesn't matter, my only goal is just one.

Because 𝙄, 𝘼𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙞𝙣 𝙂𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙡𝙞, dream to be an esports player, and soon rise to the top.

[ Prologue End ]

Words Count: 775 words

Published date: 03/12/23