Chapter 1: Asking A Permission To Joined Esports And Become An Esports Player

[ 𝘼𝙡𝙞'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 ]

[ 𝘼𝙡𝙞'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 ]

[ 𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 01, 2052 ]

[ 5:10 𝘼𝙈 ]

𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋--!, 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋--!, 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋--!

The alarm clock rang loudly, signalling the start of the new day and new morning. Opening my eyes slowly, I sat up in my bed. I quickly used my left hand and pressed the button to stop the alarm clock.

Yawning, I got up in my bed and quickly went to shower.

-- 5 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 --

5 minutes later and I finished my shower. I went immediately to the closet to get the school uniform, wearing it, also the red neck-tie, and white shoes.

I proceed to go downstairs and went to the dining room. Seeing my little brother eating his breakfast, hearing my footsteps, he glance at my direction and smiled widely.

"Good morning, Big Brother Ali." he said.

"Good morning, too. Little Brother." I greet him back as well.

I smiled and sat down on the chair, eating the breakfast that might probably cooked by our father.

"It is a coincidence, that you wake up early, Allan." I said to him, while eating my breakfast.

He nodded twice with a smiled."Of course, I need to wake up early, meeting my classmates, and proceed to study when I finished the classes at school." he said energetically.

I smiled at him."Your so hardworking, huh."

"Of course, because I will take over the company that our father being working hard for."

"I see."

"By the way, Big Brother. Are you gonna watch today's Viktor Team match."

"Ah! I'm almost forgot that part. Thank you for reminding me."

"Of course, may I ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Are you gonna become a esports player soon."

𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘶𝘩.

"Why the sudden question."

"Because that's what your dream right. Your reason for it, is to follow mother footsteps, right."

I nod."Yes."

That's right, my mother is the former esports player who join in the age of 19 and retired in age of 26 to the team called " 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀 ".

That team win a five executive championship in a row and one of the six strongest team in Cyberaya City. But unfortunately, accident happen resulting my mother to be crash on the car and died.