Eden

*thousands of years later a few minutes before gods meeting*

A man stirs from his sleep in calm meadow under an apple tree adorned with succulent red apples, the sun is out fully but no heat is felt only pure balance and how would the person feel heat when there body is technically not alive.

Y/N L/N: *yawns* wow, what a good nap, how much time has passed *looks at the comically large watch* uh, 30 minutes".

Y/N stands up bones cracking in the process, grabbing a forbidden fruit to crunch on it.

*crunch* Y/N: "damn, dad was right these are really sour". he spits it out and throws the rest of the apple in the bush.

Y/N snaps his fingers, a cloak of pure darkness appears around him with a very large scythe in his hands. Y/N: "shit. where Crowley he told me was gonna see and tell me when the next god meeting is so i can eavesdrop". as he smirks, as soon as he says that a demon with a very drippy looking suit.

 as he smirks, as soon as he says that a demon with a very drippy looking suit

(Me: this is quite drippy)

Crowley: dear master the meeting has began, quick you must go post haste.

Y/N: yeh yeh, don't get your knob in a twist.

Shadows envelop your body, swallowing you into the abyss, you re-appear in the darkest corner of the meeting room with Brunhilde just getting idea to Ragnarök to Zeus.

Y/N: wow, this is funny seeing that old coots ideas being plunged down the drain by a half-breed.

Zeus: my Ragnarök be a way to spare them a 1000 more years but if they lose they will all die.

Y/N: not if i don't let them fossil.

as soon as he said that Aries swung his head to his corner but he was already gone.

Odin: what is it Aries?

Aries: I swear, i thought i heard something.

Back at Eden------

Y/n is wondering through the forest going to the gate, it was broken with a corpse lying at the front, the gate guardian, from the decay on the corpse he has been dead for a long time, you see after Adam and Eve were exiled Eden slowly ran into a decline eventually it has been truly forgotten.

Y/n: well i am gonna have some fun shall i?

END