Lu Bu Versus Thor

Brunhilde POV-
As I walked through the corridors with my dear sister, looking through the files until I come across Lu Bu, a smile ear to ear creeps to my face.
(A/N: might of forgotten the pink haired ish girls name, oof)
Brunhilde: this is the one for the first fight.

Your POV-
An instinct pangs in my chest as I teleport in the shadow of a room, fully concealing myself.
Y/N: she chose Lu Bu huh? Not a bad first choice.
As I ponder how I will interfere the pink haired girl stares right into my corner, i know she can't see me but... her instinct knows I am there.
Pink Valkyrie: sister, there is someone or something there.
She said that with such fear, she is visibly sweating, Brunhilde is staring, how fun.
Brunhilde: I don't see anyone? Sister, are you sure?
Pink Valkyrie: I don't see it, I know somethings there. As she picks up a small stone and throws it in the corner.
The stone rolls out of the corner but with a black ooze covering it. Brunhilde: what the? Most curious. As she walks over to inspect the stone, just then she felt fear in A very long time, as she had a vision of a scythe swinging down one her. She backs away in a guarded position, her sister cowering behind her.
A voice came up distorted, Y/N: HeLlO mY FrIEnDs, a VeRY CalM DaY HMmmH?
The two valkyries back up until they feel the coldness of the stone wall.
Brunhilde: what are you? Who are you!?
Y\N: HOi, DOnT ScrEAM ThAT LOuD! As your voice got more distorted the two valkyries could swear that the shadows was enclosing on them.
Pinky: what do you want already! Please...
(A/N: man, I forgor again)
Your voice dropped back to a more normal sound.
Y/N: I want the death of Thor, so instead of sacrificing your sisters, how about I help instead hmmm?
Brunhilde: and how would that be huh. She said with obvious interest.
Y/N: easy, i either appear in the arena orrrrrr i possess Lu Bu. As you smile in the shadows
Both valkyries: Nani da fuk?.

THE END

Vote for

Appear in Arena

OR

Possession of Lu Bu

Time to procrastinate the story again, bye