Chapter 8: The Help

Tewksbury POV:
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I look to my side and I see Enola in the floor. Who was that guy why was he trying to attack us. He beat me up pretty badly but I did not care Enola was lying on the floor I rush to her aid.
" ENOLA!" I tell running towards her.
" it's ok I very thing will be alright I will get us help." I pick her up trying to see if someone near is willing to help. Then I saw this carriage.
"HELP WE NEED HELP SHES BEEN STABBED PLEASE HELP US." I yell to the carriage driver.
" Hop in the nearest hospitals 10 minutes away." I carry Enola inside. 10 minutes away I thought to myself that's to long. I did not know what to do how to take care of her but I know applying pressure is always good. I take of my coat and apply it to the wound where she got stabbed in her stomach.
" It will be alright Enola everything will be ok it's fine we're gonna get help." I tell her crying she was alive but weak.
" Tewksbury are you alright why are you crying." She asks me in a very weak voice.
" Enola you have just been stabbed you don't feel it." I tell her.
" I guess not" Enola replies.
" Just stay calm we're almost there, we're almost there." I say crying over her and giving her a kiss in her forehead. I can tell she was drifting off.
" No Enola no you have to stay awake we're almost there come on stay awake for me." I tell her. We come to a stop and the driver opens the door.
"Come on we're here" the carriage driver tell us. I pick up Enola and I carry her inside.
" Please help she been stabbed and she's very weak." I yell asking for help.
" Bring her over here" The doctors bring out a bed and take her away. I try following them but then they told me to stay back and wait. How could they expect me to wait. Enola's in there wounded and they just expect me to sit back and wait. But then the doctors called me to one of there rooms to clean me up but I didn't care I just wanted to see Enola.
———————————————————————————-
They cleaned me up but I've been waiting in the waiting room for a while it's felt like for ever without Enola.
" Enola Holmes" one of the nurses yell. I stand up and rush towards them.
" How is she is she alright." I say breathing heavily.
" Yes she is alright she is still in bad condition but she will be alright." The nurse says.
" thank you thank you so much. Can I see her" I tell the nurse.
" Not now but in a couple minutes should be good." She tells me.
" Ok thank you." I say
" is there anyone you would like to contact any family members or friends." The nurse told me she didn't have anyone I thought but then I remembered her mother.
" yes actually, her mother, may I send a telegram." I say
" of course it's right over here." The nurse shows me to the telegram and I start writing
Eudoria Holmes
Please help Enola is in danger she had been stabbed if you wish to come please come to the Hospital in Basil-weather we will be here.
Tewksbury.
Enola POV:
It hurts. It hurts so bad. Why does everything hurt. I looked to my stomach and I see I've got stabbed. Wait where is Tewksbury I ask myself . And then I hear footsteps coming from the door. It was a Tewksbury entering.
" Enola are you all right. How do you feel." He asked me
" Everything hurts but I believe I will be alright" I say in response.
" is there anything you need that I could get for you." He ask tearing up a bit.
"Can you get me water please I'm a bit thirsty." I say in response but in a weak voice.
" of course." He walks out of the room and then there is silence. What had happened I don't remember much really. I try to remember but all I can remember is Tewksbury telling me everything would be alright and that it.
The doctor comes in.
" how are you doing Ms.Holmes is everything alright." The doctor tells me.
" yes I'm fine I'm doing alright." I say in response.
" So Ms. Holmes you have been stabbed as you may know and it may take you a couple weeks to get better as I know you have a busy life. So you will be better in no time." The doctor says.
" ok thank you so much." I say as the doctor leave the room and Tewksbury walks in.
" Here's your water darling." He says.
" Thank you Tewksbury but can you tell me what happened I don't remember much." I say to Tewksbury.
" Well we were exploring the building the map your brother had led us to. Then there was this man who started attacking us and he stabbed you and you fell the floor then he started attacking me. I fought him off surprisingly and then he ran away." Tewksbury told me. I was in shock I had no memory of that. I look to Tewksbury and I see that his hand was bandaged up from the fight.
" is that how you got that on your hand." I ask him.
" Ya bit don't worry about me worry about you I mean Enola you just got stabbed." Tewksbury said as he stood up from the char sitting down on the hospital bed.
" I know but I can still be concerned for you." I say putting a little smile on my face.
" I suppose you can." As he puts a bit of a smile on his face to. Then I soon here footsteps that I definitely could recognize from anywhere. I look at Tewksbury and he looks back at me with a questionable look on his face. The door opened and I could not believe my eyes. I couldn't believe who was handing in front of me. It was my mother.
" Mum?" I say tearing up
" Surprise" she said in return.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you to everyone reading this book hope you guys like it. And don't forget to vote!