prompt 1

Prompt
Dream was/is willing to do everything for his friends even if it means sacrificing himself, his life, his sanity and even his happiness as long it's for his friends and family, even if it meant his not gonna be part of it with a twist. A.k.a dream pointing out George's selfishness and how George was always the loved one even if he does nothing while dream has to work for everything but its still George who wins. While also mentioning about his past on how he has known techno when they were just babies (and Wilbur  aswell but he was too much of a shy kid a.k.a simp to even go near dream until they were 5 ( techno and wil are twins who are a few months older than Dre) two days after Dre met Punz (7) and Sam (8) fighting each other  when he was on the way to visit his 4 year old friend Allyssa in the orphanage along with her 6 year old brother Callahan, then a year and a half later meeting Niki and Alistair  a.k.a eret when Dre saved them from bullies because they didn't like eret wearing a dress then meeting corpse who has known Dre and techno as they we're babies (they have these special place/school/nursery for  babies who are either gods/demigods/hybrids/shape shifters and other powerful and rare beings) then intruding dream to his friends (the otv and among us peeps a.k.a the comfy cartel) then asked dream to join then which dream agreed them successfully earned the title of the "Ace" . Them meeting bad when Dre got hurt when he was 13 then a half a year later meeting sapnap then 2 years and a half later meeting George  then etc.

Uhmmm okay :D I felt like I needed to post something at least because it has been a while since I did and  I swear to God I have a lots of prompts, ideas and unfinished/finished  stories/one shot but I'm too lazy to type and  beta read it all myself sooooooo... (Yes I write my sh*TS in my  journal)
I don't really  know plus I've also been very busy . I'm honestly just surprised people actually read this *-*
I'll try to update at least  one this month 🙂