𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃, 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 fanfic !

march 8th 2022

march 8th 2022

ELIANNA AND NOTTI sat at the back of their biology class with their seats right next to eachother, Elianna was trying to pay attention but Notti repeatedly distracted her.

"Notti, pay attention." she whispered, the boy kept writing on her paper, tapping her shoulder to get his attitude and showing her things on instagram

"you distracting me ma." he complained.

Elianna raised her eyebrow with confusion, wondering how she could possibly be distracting him. "nah what? how am i distracting you?" she asked with a small small on her face. "you too fine." he answered with smirk on his face, he stared at her waiting for a reaction.

the girl couldn't hold her smile so she turned to her left to avoid Notti but the boy grabbed her chin making her turn back. even though the two have been together for so long he still a managed to make her nervous all the time.

"shut up." she laughed, she put all her attention back to her teacher in front of them.

"ion get this at all." Notti admitted, Elianna rolled her eyes knowing that he didn't even catch a word the teacher said. "because you wasn't paying attention." she said.

"i ain't doin' this." he complained putting his work to the side and taking his phone out, he opened snapchat and began taking pictures of the two.

"what are you doin' E?" she laughed, Notti always found a way to distract her which she hated but at least she was spending time with him.

"i swear, you finna make me fail this class E." she said making Notti smile at the fact he had her full attention now.

author speaks!this won't be a really long book btwjust pay attention the dates at the beginning of each chapter!!

author speaks!
this won't be a really long book btw
just pay attention the dates at the beginning of each chapter!!