𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃, 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 fanfic !

april 28th 2022

april 28th 2022

NOTTI AND ELIANNA layed on the boys' bed as Notti's head was on the crook of his girlfriend's neck, DD was still outside so the two had some space all to thmselves in the shared room.

she scrolled aimlessly through her phone not knowing what to do, she turned off her phone after realising that there was nothing interesting. once Notti saw Elianna turn off her phone, he did the same.

it was dark in the room, the only source of light was from the lamppost that was right outside his home, it played as the perfect lighting for the moment.

"you aight?" asked Notti, he looked up to his girlfriend seeing that she had completely zoned out into a world of her own.

"mhm, i'm fine E." she assured.

the silence between them became present once more, her fingers were tangled in his hair as they messaged his scalp and Notti lightly caressed her thigh. "what you wanna be when you older?" the boy asked.

Elianna didn't normally think about the futre. in all honesty, it scared her.

she was scared of growing up, getting old and dying, she was scared of having to face real responsibilities and she was definitely scared about losing those that she loves the most.

she tried to avoid the topic as it made her panic every time she realised how close she was to the reality. "um, ion actually know. imma just see what happens, what about you?" she replied.

Notti had a smile on his face at her question, he was the complete opposite to Elianna when it came to future plans.

the boy had his future all planned out. he wanted to be a rapper and have everybody know his name, he wanted to be famous alongside his brother and he believed that he was ready to face the harsh challenges of reality.

"i wanna be a rapper." he said with a smile, she loved how passionate he was about his dreams.

"i'm gon' be up there wit you ma." he added, Elianna smiled at his words, she found it sweet that he wanted her in his future.

Notti didn't hide the fact that he wanted Elianna around him forever, whenever somebody asked him about his future, Elianna's name would always be mentioned.

"i know you gon' be famous, you so talented baby." she assured, she admired everything he did and especially his dreams.

in Elianna's opinion, he was the most talented people in her life. she saw so much potential in him and knew that rapping was his thing.

"you think so? i just gotta give it some time." he said. although he didn't have as much fame or attention he wanted, he was willing to wait for his time to come. not to mention, he would rather slowly make his way up with the people he loves than have nobody to support him.

"what about baking?" he asked, Elianna was a baker but she didn't see it being in her future.

the girl shrugged, she had gained a lot of attention due to her baking but she knew that something else would come to mind as a career. "ion know, i love baking but i don't think i want to do it as a career."

"why? you mad good at it, you're so talented Eli." said Notti, he saw how much she loved doing it and she wanted him to do something that made her happy.

"i'm still thinking, i'm scared for the future." she admitted, she had never told Notti this so it came as a shock to him.

to Notti, Elianna was probably the most put together person he knew. she loved planning things, always tried to make her things perfect and always looked presentable, so hearing this made him confused.

"why?" he asked simply, Elianna hesitated to answer him as she had never gotten into the topic with him before. "ion know, it's just- you know what i'm prolly just being dramatic." she interrupted herself.

"nah don't do that shit ma, you not bein' dramatic so you can tell me." Notti assured, he hated the fact that she hesitated to tell him how she truly felt. he wanted her to be able to tell him everything without worrying.

"it's just scary, the thought of growing up and losing people you used to talk to everyday." she started, she finally let her feelings out as Notti just sat and listened to her. "having responsibilities and picking careers, it's just all scary to think about." she confessed.

Elianna wanted to be young forever, she didn't want to grow up or change since she loved how everything currently was going for her.

"you gon' lose people but you not loosin' me Eli, imma be here forever wit' you." Notti assured, she smiled down at her boyfriend and his comforting words. "we gon' go through everything together, you the only thing that matters to me." he smiled, he got ahold of her hand and squeezed it tightly.

Notti's heart fluttered at just the thought of having a future with Elianna, he secretly wish to spend the rest of his life with her and so did she.

author speaks!
this a lil longer than all the other chapters