S-slow down!~

A/N: SANEMI IS A BOTTOM FOR THIS ON BITCHES!! Honestly I wanna see him get fucked out of his mind and his organs rearrange 😀 ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS this is a smut and Giyuus kinda a bitch in this one and I might make a hc oneshot but the headcannons are mine! ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS ENJOY!!!

No ones pov
Sanemi was clawing at the sheets and biting a pillow to hide his moans. Giyuu was fucking him hard and deep. "Nghh~" Sanemi was able to get out. Wanna know how Sanemi got in this mess? Well Sanemi and Giyuu got in a little fight and Giyuu wasn't having it soooo for Sanemis punishment is getting his ass fucked into oblivion. Sanemi had to release bad but he had a cock ring on. "B-babyy~" Sanemi moaned out and cried. "P-please slow do-wn~... I'm sorryy~.." Sanemi begged but that only made Giyuu go even faster. "AGHH~" Sanemi moaned and cried out because of the speed. Giyuu came in Sanemis asshole and pulled out just to pound him in a different position. Giyuu pulled Sanemis legs up and over his shoulder. Giyuu only put his tip in and Sanemis legs already shook. "B-baby please let me release!~" Sanemi cried and begged for him to let him. "Why should I slut? If you don't give me a good answer I'll fuck you until sunrise and stroke your cock making it more painful." Giyuu said slightly threatening him. "It h-hurts real bad a-and it's not fair that y-you get to and I d-dont!" Sanemi said shaking. "Fine slut." Giyuu said as he pulled the cock ring off, as soon as the ring left Sanemi came with white strings of a sticky substance all over his and Giyuus chest."A-AH~" Sanemi moaned out as he came all on them. Giyuu continued to slide in and went faster than earlier because of the substance. "AH~ FUCK!" Sanemi cried out. "S-slow down!~ please baby!~"  Sanemi said scratching his lovers back. Sanemis legs are still in the air shaking threatening to fall down. "Keep your legs up.. open them wider.." Giyuu said feeling the bottoms legs shake up against his hips. Giyuu and Sanemi started to make out while Sanemi could barley see and think properly. "Love...your so beautiful.. I just want to.. kiss your adorable face.." Giyuu said in between pants breaking the kiss. Sanemi curled his toes crying louder. Sanemi came again with Giyuu. They sat there for a moment and then Giyuu pulled out with a the white substance all over his dick. Sanemi got up and sucked Giyuu off until he came again. "The next time this happens I fuck you until sunrise.." Giyuu said with a smirk and Sanemi just nodded. They got all cleaned up and went to sleep.

Y'all should've heard Uzui, Rengoku and his wives. Just a hint they were loud as fuck like all you can hear was "AhH~", "OhHh~" "Yess~" "A-AGH T-TENGEN~" and "AHH~ D-DADDY FASTER!~" and yea.

A/N:BYEEEEEE😀