random ass photo smut

A/N: soooo I'ma do a smut bc I saw a photo of Sanemi getting his ass fucked by his Daddy Gayuu and I saved the photo but I gotta find it bc I saved a bunch more photos of Mitsuri

The photo⬆️(to find it go on rule 34 and search Sanemi Shinazugawa or Tomioka Giyuu but I searched up sanegiyuu porn bottom sanemi sooooooo search that up if you want the photo or save it from here)
MODERN AU

Nobody's pov
Sanemi woke up at 2 am too woke to go to bed. He sat up on the bed and got ready to go play his game(playstation or Xbox you choose). He turned it on(not his dick🤨)and grabbed his controller. He put on his headset and started playing. He yelled three times while playing and didn't wake his lover in the bed asleep but the fourth time Giyuu woke up and Giyuu officially woke up and grabbed Sanemis hair that was followed with a yelp. "Since you woke me up I'm gonna make sure you go to sleep." Giyuu said in an annoyed tone. Giyuu pulled down Sanemis pants as Sanemi tried to get off the game but Giyuu told him to stay on the game as apart of the "punishment". Sanemi obeyed as Giyuu took off his pants(he was shirtless) and raised Sanemis ass up in the air. Giyuu slammed into this boyfriend and then continued to pound into him. Giyuu grabbed Sanemis shirt and went harder and faster. Sanemi moaned into his pillow(where did he get the pillow? Idk Wattpad logic ig or he might've pulled it out of his ass we will never know..) to try and muffle out the moans. But that plan failed as his microphone was right next to his mouth. Giyuu wasn't even close and Sanemi was complaining(he's talking through the pillow💀) that he had to cum. Giyuu pulled Sanemis shirt back so much that it was off of his his chest. Sanemi still had to cum but the ring in his cock said otherwise(now I don't even know how I'm just coming up with these ideas and I thought about it for a while😭). "M-mmmm~" Sanemi moaned through the pillow. Giyuu suddenly came in Sanemis ass and pulled out while flipping Sanemi over. Giyuu sucked his boyfriend off while he continued to moan. Sanemi suddenly arched his back and cried. Giyuu took off the ring and said "There slut." As soon as the ring left Sanemis cock he came so much. Giyuu lick the cum off of Sanemis stomach and around his dick. Sanemi panted and panted and tried to catch his breath as Giyuu took off his headset and took him to the bathroom to go wash up.

Obanai, Uzui, and Genya were still on the game listening to everything. All of a sudden Genya starts laughing and Obanai and Uzui were trying not to laugh.

A/N: THIS IS THE END BRO THIS TOO ALL DAY AND TOO 600 WORDS😭😭 ANYWAYSSSSS BYE AND I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND MEAN THE WORLD TO ME❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️