The Ship And The Impersonator

Captain Bediou and Kazuha were standing above your body as they were bickering about you being or not being Ayato

"That's Ayato, but what is he doing here and since when did he grow his hair out?" The captain mumbled as she grabbed fistful of your soaking wet hair, pulling onto it.
"That's not him, you damn well know that he is at home, if he wanted to go on sea he would just join us and not just appear out of nowhere." Kazuha slapped back of her head, glaring at her angrily.
"Maybe you are right." The captain quickly agreed with other man.
"Go ahead and write the letter so we can inform Kamisato estate and inform then about what happend." The man ordered the Captain before sitting down and watching over your body to make sure you don't dissappear on them.

Kazuha's POV:

As the captain left me alone with this dude that looked like carbon copy of Ayato, I decided to check out if it was really his hair or was he just wearing a wig as it was getting suspicious that two guys can look so similar.
As I pulled onto his hair it didn't move the way a wig or a hat would so I was even more confused than before.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I pointed the knife at the man as soon as he opened his eyes and started coughing the water up.
"Answer me at once." I continued pointing the dagger at him, pressing it against his neck as I wanted to know everything about him and why was he here.
There was a huge chance that he was here to kill Ayato and there was no chance in hell that I was going to let it happen.
I kept pointing the dagger at him ntil I was pulled back by the captain and dropped my dagger.
"Leave him alone, I am going to take care of him." She demanded as she sat down on my spot and started taking care of the new passager.

Narrator's POV:

You saw the darkness all around you, it was surging like tidal waves, drowning you in the memories of death of your bellowed sister.
But before you thoughts could drown you in your sorrow you opened your eyes, shocked by the sensation of someone pulling onto your hair.
As your lungs were still filled with water, you turned onto your side and started coughing it out before finally looking back at the person who was pulling was now screaming at you and waving the dagger around.
They somehow looked just like your dead sister, they even had the same hair, white long hair with a red highlight framing one side of their face.
As you continued looking at them the fear started washing over me, mostly because they were a carbon copy of my dead sister but because they were pointing the dagger at him and I had no means of protecting myself from them.

As they finally stood up and left you alone with the captain who was tending to your injuries, you had calmed down a little and stayed still letting her do her thing.
"So where am I?" You whispered tired as she finally looked at you, letting go of your hands. "Last thing I remember was my sister dying and me falling in some kind of portal." She stood up and helped you to sit up before speaking up.
"You are on my ship, if Kazuha didn't save from the sea you would be dead now." You nodded softly as you started looking around as you couldn't find your sword anywhere. "Oh, you didn't have anything with you." She said calmly as she helped you to stand up and took you to only cabin so you could change your clothes and get some rest to clean your mind up.

As you close the door from inside and locked them, you walked over to the bed where was a robe waiting for you.
Somehow it reminded you of something your baby brother would wear, as he was influenced by your weird fashion sense.
You sat down on the bed and hugged your knees, breaking down and crying as you were tired of everything and missed your family already.
"I am so tired." You mumbled as it was really hard for you to get used to new situation and as everything was happening so fast that you simply didn't have time to even try to adjust.
For few minutes you just sat there and sobbed loudly not caring that people, including the captain could hear your sobs.

But you knew that you had to be strong, if your father saw you crying he wouldn't be happy, as he really hated weak people who showed their emotions.
You stood up and dried your tears off before slowly undressing and putting on the clothes that was left on the bed for you.
As you finished changing, you walked over to the mirror looking at yourself and tying up the robe you were given by the captain.
She was the only one who was wearing the same size as you and it would be stupid if she gave you one of her dresses so she settled on the robes.
"Who is that Ayato they are talking about and why would they like the guy that looks like a woman?" You sighed softly as you grabbed strands of your long hair and decided to braid it up as you didn't want it to get all tangled up.
While you braided your hair you started thinking about what kind of person Ayato was and how would he react if he ever met you.
Would he hate you and try to kill you or would he not care and let you live peacefully along side with this new weird people.

As you finished braiding your hair you looked at the mirror again, focusing onto your eyes now.
Noticing how they were slowly becoming darker and how they were losing their normal spark.
Your eyes held a sing if you are falling into a darkness or not.
A knowledge that only passes by the previous ancestor to the clan.
In which the shine show your purity, innocence and kindness no matter what form you are.
You slowly allowed your body to fall down on the cold, dirty, wooden floor quietly staring at the mirror as you traced the fingers over cold glass.
As for some reason you could not regonize the person who was staring back at you,maybe it was because you have never fell this low.
But this was first time you had to kill someone who was your family member so it was normal.

You noticed and looked away.
Your eyes are the key to lead a prosperity of the clan and a curse to see unwanted future.
You already knew that it's going to happen and there was no going back since you choose this despite the place and time being weird and having to hide your gift from everyone.
Slowly, you picked yourself up from the ground and went to open the door, seeing the captain standing there and waiting for you.
"Those robes suit you so much better than me." She pulled you into a bone crushing hug before leading you to the dinning room where everyone was waiting for you to join them for the dinner.

Author: Elizabeth71727