33

The sun had already set in the west, and the light was dim.

The light was on in the kitchen of the major general’s house. When Chen E entered, Zhuang Yan was watching the fire while watching the recipe on the computer.

Alpha hung up his coat, put down his briefcase, changed his shoes and walked into the kitchen.

There is the aroma of food in the room, and the smell makes people move their index fingers. Chen E frowned and asked, "Didn't you ask 408 to buy it?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyes: "I want to eat what I made."

Chen E hummed.

"You do not want it?"

He stopped talking and walked around the kitchen with his hands tied. After Zhuang Yan read the recipe, he had to tiptoe to take down the plate from a high place and adjust the proportion of the sauce.

Chen E reached out, took it off easily, and put it on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you." Zhuang Yan said.

When Omega lowers his head to pour the sauce, two swirls will appear on the top of his head.

Chen E asked, "Want to help?"

After being silent for half a second, Zhuang Yan politely declined: "I don't think the food you cooked last time was very tasty."

The atmosphere froze for a while.

Zhuang Yan raised his head and glanced at Chen E, then changed his mind and said, "Can you help me open the seasoning package over there?"

Several bottles are obviously similar in length, but have different characters written on them. Soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, as well as oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and fish sauce that Chen E has never tried.

He frowned: "Why are there so many?"

Alpha has strong hands and is quick to drive. Zhuang Yan didn't say thank you this time, but took it quietly, poured oil and salt on the plate.

There is a crisp sound when the spoon hits the porcelain wall while stirring.

"When I was in the Bojiang Star Region," Zhuang Yan said slowly, "I heard from Principal Wen that you actually cooked by yourself when you were young."

"She told you that too."

Zhuang Yan looked at him, Chen E's eyelashes drooped slightly, but there was no obvious displeasure on his face.

"Did you say anything else?"

Zhuang Yan said softly: "There is a little more about your mother."

Chen E said, "Yes."

The pot on the stove was opened, Zhuang Yan quickly turned down the fire and let it simmer slowly.

After finishing his work, the pretty boy turned his head, with a cautious expression: "Are you not angry?"

There's nothing to be angry about. Chen E said: "When I was young, I made whatever I wanted, and my mother ate whatever I wanted. She didn't pay much attention to it. After she was gone, I didn't bother to do it myself."

He paused, and his tone was cold: "Zhuang Yan, what kind of expression do you have, that you feel sorry for me?"

Zhuang Yan shook his head quickly.

But Omega's eyes are very clear, black and white are distinct, and he can't hide any emotions.

Chen E wanted to kiss such eyes, but also hated his past for being too humble and embarrassed in front of Zhuang Yan.