Twas the Night Before Holiday

Authors Note: does the blowjob I wrote make up for the delay in the update?

No?

How about the wanking?

NOT EDITED (and kind of unfinished but this is all I have in me for this chapter) on another note I started uploading these chapters on ao3 as well (with added scenes) if anyone would like to go read it there.
~
A week. That's how long James had been alone for. That's how long Regulus had been ignoring him and they were both starting to go crazy.

Regulus hurried into his dorm, slamming the door shut as his breathing sped up. It was his twelfth panic attack of the week and his second of the day and it was only lunch.

Barty hurried over to him, kneeling down next to him, "Again, Reg? What's going on?" He whispered as he rubbed his back.

"I'm such an idiot. Such a fucking idiot. He doesn't care. He can't even look my way!" Regulus said.

Barty frowned, "I mean... you did tell him you'd hex him from the inside out if he dared to."

"Not helping!"

"Regulus he... he's just... he's respecting your boundaries." Barty explained, "He's heartbroken. He loves you. This is just some bad fight."

Regulus looked over at Barty, disgust written all over his face, "You've been talking to him."

Barty gulped, "I'm not going to lie to you. Yes but-"

"Go to hell!"

"He's Remus' friend, Regulus! I need brownie points! He likes Evan more than me."

"That's not what he said!" Evan screamed from the common room, storming up to the room, "He's more attracted to me. There's a difference!"

Regulus scoffed, "Have you been talking to Potter too?"

Evan scowled, "Fuck no. He hurt you."

He nodded looking at Barty, "Evan is my new best mate."

"Hey!" Barty whined.

Evan frowned, "I wasn't before?"

"Sorry. It's a hierarchy. Pandora, Barty, you, Kieran. Pandora pissed me off so it became Barty now Barty's betraying me and it's you."

"He really does love you, Regulus. Remus won't shut up about how annoying he's being. He said he found him crying at the quidditch pitch." Evan whispered, sitting down next to him.

"Well maybe he shouldn't have kept a damn book about everything he wants to do with Evans!" Regulus snapped, "You act like I'm the one who caused this!"

Barty sighed getting back up, "Remus is taking me out. I have to go."

"That's today?" Evan asked.

He nodded kissing him, "We're going for lunch and then you get him for dinner. Bring him back after." He murmured.

Regulus gagged, "Go to his dorm and leave me out of it. I'm done with Gryffindors."
~
That was a lie.

Regulus was in the library, pretending to read a book as he watched James walk around.

Sirius walked over to his brother, sitting down across from him, "What the hell happened? I came around! I accepted it! And you break up?!"

"Go away, Sirius."

"Fix it and I will."

"I am fixing it!" He snapped, "Okay? You need to go or it's not going to work."