Ch 1 : PAPILØN

Y/n PoV

It was 10 February 2019, The day VIØN released their 1st mini album PAPILØN. Many people criticize it for being to vulgar and too dark. But many of their fans think it's unique and revolutionary.

So much so, that just after 2 weeks of debuting, they already win their first ever award. As a fan I was definitely proud and happy. I think that they all deserve to win, after all of their hard work and time practicing.

Not to mention, I was enjoying their songs a bit too much.

I mean, Bloody Gaze, and Killer Angel is stuck on my head 24/7

I mean, Bloody Gaze, and Killer Angel is stuck on my head 24/7. The lyrics was weird at first but the more I listen to it, the better it gets. Not to mention, When I was buying their album I got a chance to talk with them on a fan meeting. I even got a chance to talk with Ryujin. Which is My Bias.

She was really kind and cheerful. But I sense something strange when I was talking with her. She was weirdly asking about whether I have a girlfriend or if I have a crush on someone.

After the fan meeting was done, I was approached by Ryujin once again. She gave me a phone number with her name on it. She said she really like my company, and would like to keep talking with me in some other way.

I was kinda dumbfounded when she said that, cause I thought it would be a prank or something. But.....

12 AM

Ryujin : "Hey Y/n what are you doing rn"?

Y/n : "R-r-ryujin? Is this really you"?

Ryujin : "Bro of course it's me... Don't you remember I gave you my number earlier".

Y/n : "I thought you were joking Noona 💀".

Ryujin : "Why would I be joking"?

Y/n : "Well idk"?

Ryujin : "Aishh anyway... My friends gonna have a party tomorrow, do you wanna come"?

Y/n : "Ummm idk Noona it's kinda too fast for me, I'm not even sure this is even you".

Ryujin : "Aish you dummy it's really me... Do you want me to proof it to you"??

Y/n : "S-sure".

Y/n : "My God it is really you"

Ryujin : "Do you trust me now"???

Y/n : "Okay okay I trust you".

Ryujin : "Alright so what about tomorrow.. you gonna come"?

Y/n : "I'll try".

Ryujin : "Alrighty see u tomorrow baby".

Y/n : "H-h-huh".