Ch 3 : Midnight Party

Y/n PoV

I was still shocked about the whole thing. I-i-is she really likes me? I mean we never even met before and after one day she called me babe? Is this even real. Am I dreaming?

Ryujin : "What are thinking about Y/n"?

Y/n : "H-h-huh"?

Ryujin : "You're not paying attention to me... Are you okay"?

Y/n : "I just want to ask one question Noona. D-d-do you like me? Or are you just playing with me"?

Ryujin : "Well what do you think? Do you like what I'm doing to you so far? Do you think I'm compatible with you"?

Y/n : "I don't know... We just met like 2 days ago.... I don't know you that well".

Ryujin : "Let's just make it simple Y/n. Do you want to be with me as my boyfriend"?

Y/n : "I-i..".

??? : "W-well well well what do we have here".

Ryujin : "Chaewon"

Ryujin : "Chaewon".

Chaewon : "Ryujin. Who is this handsome looking man".

Ryujin : "Stay away from him... He's mine".

Chaewon : "I don't think so... I mean... What if".

Chaewon suddenly gets closer to me... And suddenly placed her hand on my shoulder. She stare me up and down... Before chuckling. She looks me right in the eye before giving me a kiss.

Ryujin : "Nooo".

Ryujin slapped Chaewon's face before grabbing my hand, and taking me somewhere quieter. I am feeling all sorts of stuff, and I can't think straight. It's too much for my small brain to handle.

Ryujin : "Y/n look at me".

I look into her eyes, wandering in my mind about all the things that's been going on.

Ryujin : "Whatever happens, stay by my side. And don't ever... Talk to her period".

Y/n : "Noona I don't know what's going on... I just want to go home... This is too much for me to handle".

Ryujin : "No no no today was supposed to be perfect... You were going to be my boyfriend. And I was going to tell the whole crowd about it.. why why why".

Y/n : "Noona do you even like me"?

Ryujin look at me dead in the eye before slapping me. She looks dead emotionally, and could only stare at me deeply, as if she was mad and devastated.

Ryujin : "Do you want to know my answer Y/n".

I was hoping that she was true to herself, whether she likes me or not. I don't care anymore, as long if she's okay I'll let it be.

Ryujin : "I'm tired with this shit. Let's just stop this. I'm done playing games".

Y/n : "H-h-huh".

Ryujin : "Get the fuck from my sight kid. Get lost".

She then leave me alone. I don't know why she would do that, especially after what we've been through. But then I remembered that I'm nothing compared to her.

In the end I Started to wander around the house, looking like a children that loss their parents in a mall. I was getting food here and there, take a few pictures and definitely enjoyed the view from the house.

??? : "Are you lost kid".

Y/n : "C-chaewon Noona"

Chaewon : "Are you alright? Where's Ryujin anyway".

Y/n : "S-she left me".

Chaewon : "She what? Oh no".

Y/n : "Uhmm can you probably send me home or call me an Uber"?

Chaewon : "Hahaha no worries, let's get my car real quick".

We get away from the party, getting into the Parking lot. There was plenty of sports car here and there, but we are still not reaching her car yet.

Chaewon : "Bingo".

Chaewon : "Alright get in boy"