The twist

The next day I got ready for my date.  I put on a red dress, it was one I had never worn even though I have had it for many years I just never got a chance.  I was looking forward to this day ever since I met him.  I hope it goes well!  An hour later Joseph picked me up, we went to a fairground and we spent the hole day with each.  After watching the fireworks at night and the fairy floss for a snack it was magical!

As the night ended I got one of my friends to pick me up!  I did not want my mum to meet Joseph, not yet at least.  I phoned Amelia, she was a girl I meet at school she was my only friend which is a girl.  She is my bestfriend.  We were on are the way home, that's all I remember until I woke up in hospital.

My mum was right next to me she was crying. 

 "What happened to me?"

"You were in a car crash, and you have been in a coma!"

"How long have I been in a coma for?" I asked 

"Three days!"

 "What about Amelia is she okay?"

At that moment my dad stepped in and said "We are sorry honey she died."

After that day I had to learn how to walk again, I never left the house for two weeks.  I never talked to anyone, not even Joseph.  I went to a dark place, I wish I never meet her because maybe then she would be alive its because of me she's died!  I should have never went on that date.