2.

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐉 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 10:21 𝙰

𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐉 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
10:21 𝙰.𝙼. | "𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰"
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵

||

"Nazir and Shiloh, get y'all ass out of this damn break room now!" Their boss, Kevin screamed at the teens whom were startled by his loud booping voice while they were on their break.

Nazir and Shiloh stared at him with a 'are you serious' expression on plastered across their faces.

Lo smacked his lips lightly. "Mane, who—"

"Alright sir." Nazir rolled his eyes, quickly placing his hand over his best friend mouth and cutting him off before he gets both of them fired for the fifth time this week.

"We finna slid out, yo." Nazir said underneath his breath but Kevin still heard him while Nana masked his annoyance with a fake smile.

"Get to it." Kevin grumbled in a foul tone, before he left he look Nazir up and down which kinda creeped the boy out but he only brushed it off.

Kevin exiting out of the break room and slamming the door as he left.

Shiloh moved Nazir female scented hand from his mouth and mugged in slight irritation, "Brah, I hate his ass and dat slick press he think rockin'." Shiloh mumbled in annoyance, standing up from the chair he was sitting at.

Nazir laughed at what his best friend of seven years said about their boss and stood up from his sitting, "We was better off at Walmart." Nazir shook his head as they walked out of the break room, "On god." Lo co-signed.

Him and Lo been working together since they first got their worker permit at fifteen.

They were the type of friends that had to grow up fast but they grew up on each other side, growing up with a brotherly bond.

They managed to still be friends when the people used to hang out with stopped hanging out with them.

Shiloh was like Nazir's older brother because he always looked for Nana and was very protective over him.

Nazir and Lo huffed and began to walk to their department they were assigned to, which was snacks and other items in that category, "Hey Nana, you still don't know what you gonna do for yo b-day?" Shiloh looked over at Nazir.

Nana immediately shook his head and stared at nothing in particular as they walked beside each other. "Don't, don't even bring dat shit up, Lo. It's gonna be a simple and normal day, on baby brotha."

Shiloh sighed and threw his arm over Nana's shoulder and leaned on him a bit, seeing how Lo was a few inches taller than Nazir.

"I want you to do sumthang, man. At least get out of that room of yours, yeen gotta go to no party cause I know you ain't finna go for that." Shiloh said to the teenager.