going back home

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Allison was sleeping in peace until.

WAKE UP DUMBASS, IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THIS SHIT HOLE AGAIN." Sirius screamed into her ear and that made Allison fall off the bed.

"Your joking." Allison said while she looked up at her twin in shock.

"Why would I joke about this." Sirius said with the biggest smile on his face.

Allison stood up and jumped around her room in happiness, Sirius joining his twin sister.

This day felt like christmas to the Black twins, they were going home, and they were going to see their best friends again. 

While the twins were jumping around Allison their room, their mother came in and the twins stopped jumping around at once.

"Hurry up, were leaving soon." Was all she said and after she closed the door the twins started to jump again.

After a while Regulus came in, he looked a little confused at his siblings but he also looked scarred.

Regulus was starting his first year, and he was scarred that he wouldn't get sorted into slytherin.

The twins definitely knew about him being scarred.

"Reggie, dont worry about it, besides your allready mother and fathers favorite, and slytherin or not we will always love you." Allison said with a smile hoping that it would calm her little brother down.

"She's right Reg, besides were allready the disapointments of the family. Even if you became a gryffindor, you would still be their favorite." Sirius said while Allison just nodded in agreement.

"You think so?" Regulus asked with a hopefull look on his face.

The Black twins rolled their eyes. "We know so." They said at the same time.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

It took ages to get at Platform 9¾, but after a while the black family finally got there.

"Regulus, you better be a slytherin, we've only had slytherins in the Black family."' Their Mother said with a big smile on her face while she gave her son a hug their father joining too.

The twins gave eachother a look and then looked back at their parents and their brother. "What are Sirius and I, next-door neighbours?" Allison said indignantly.